[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 4:56 am

Enzi: .....Alright. I'll do it!
He stood up and walked outside and followed her tracks to where she was hiding.
Enzi: .........Neema? .....Neema look.....I......I swear, I didn't mean all that stuff I said the way you thought! That was my fault. I should have said it better. .....This isn't about cubs...or who will take my place. .....This about the love of my life.....and without her.....I'd dissolve into nothingness. .....Lately.......I feel like......like we're growing apart! And I don't want that! .....I can't even stand the thought of losing you! .....I love you more than I could ever hope to convey! If I had all eternity to tell you how much I love you, I wouldn't even be able to get anywhere close to being halfway done telling you! .....Please understand what I'm saying! .....I can't live without the one thing that keeps my heart alive!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 5:01 am

"I understand what you're saying. And I accept your apology- however, you were honest about how you feel, so now it's my turn. I do love you, Enzi. I don't think we're growing apart, but I feel like you think my opinion is secondary to yours. For example, not giving me a reason as to why you think Madiba would not be a good king, and acting like my thoughts just don't matter. For example, earlier, when you refused to get off me after I asked you twice to leave me alone, and you tried to excuse it with 'you were just having fun'." Neema huffed and turned around to face him.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 5:06 am

Enzi: I'm sorry! I just wanted to have fun with the only lioness in the world that has the other piece of my heart! That was all...I swear! .....I just want things the way they were! Meaning us having fun, being there for each other and.....being with the only lioness that has ever loved me...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 5:08 am

"Your mother loved you. Of course, she loved you as family, but don't act like you've never been loved," Neema said impatiently.

[And Enzi has mentioned before that his mother was one of the kindest lionesses he's ever known.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 5:11 am

(He meant IN love)

Enzi: .....I know my mother loved me! ........But you're the only one that has ever been IN love with me! You're the only one who has ever shown any true loving and longing affection towards me...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 5:12 am

[I know. I was just saying.]

"Well, I'm still here, aren't I? So there's no need to gripe about it," Neema responded. "If it makes any difference, I was an outcast at my old pride."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 5:17 am

Enzi: ......I don't want to fight anymore! I've never wanted to fight with you! .....But I honestly feel if we don't do something now.....I'll lose you! .........Please, Neema.....I can't risk it! I can't risk losing the only person in the whole world that completes my soul!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 5:18 am

"I don't want to fight, but Enzi, you need to be realistic. Mates will squabble and there's nothing you can do about that," Neema said with a sigh. "And you're not going to lose me. There's no need to be so dramatic. Just because we argue doesn't mean I love you any less."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 5th, 2015, 5:22 am

Enzi: .......I just want you back. .........After we got married........you promised me.....that you wouldn't be that lioness you were turning into. .......That you would be want you wanted......and that was to be you.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 5th, 2015, 5:24 am

"And sometimes, being me, I need my space and I don't want you hovering around me all the time," Neema chided her mate gently.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying