[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Iri » June 18th, 2015, 3:10 am

Shujaa growled- playfully, of course- and swatted at Alitash's ears, baring her teeth in a mock snarl.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » June 18th, 2015, 3:13 am

Alitash tried her best to pin her mate to her back
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » June 18th, 2015, 3:14 am

At last, Shujaa surrendered and allowed herself to be bowled over onto her back, still flailing her forepaws in a playful manner.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » June 18th, 2015, 3:15 am

Alitash: Quit struggling....or else!
She teased
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » June 18th, 2015, 3:16 am

"Puh, what? You going to bite my ears off?" Shujaa growled, poking her mate's nose with her right forepaw.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » June 18th, 2015, 3:18 am

Alitash: No! .....This!
She leaned down and gave her mate a warm loving kiss
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 1st, 2015, 6:11 am

"I'm glad you're at least doing this in a cave so not everyone has to see," Kapuki said a bit snidely, padding into the cave with a scowl. When she looked at Shujaa she had a much lighter expression, almost a smile. She was glad her sister had found someone she cared for, but still wasn't too fond of Alitash- shocker, shocker.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 1st, 2015, 6:15 am

Alitash quickly retreated. And she saw the look on Kapuki's face so she knew she still didn't like her.
Alitash: .....I just....fell.
She obviously lied

(Yay! You replied! Tbh, im bored out of my mind right now.)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 1st, 2015, 6:40 am

"Shujaa, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave for a while. I wish to speak to Alitash," Kapuki said, her voice firm. It was clear that she wouldn't take no for an answer. Shujaa respectfully nodded and exited the den, leaving Kapuki and Alitash alone. "Now, I want to have a heart-to-heart discussion with you. And I don't want you to grovel or whimper or cry." She inhaled and exhaled calmly. "Answer honestly: Do you love my sister?"
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 1st, 2015, 6:42 am

Alitash: .....More than life itself! .....I'd die for her anytime! ...As long as she'd be safe.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying