[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Iri » February 26th, 2015, 1:02 am

"Eh. He seems to regret how he acted," Chaltuu replied. "Anyways... how are your wounds?"
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 1:04 am

Enzi: Better. Just hurts to walk, really.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » February 26th, 2015, 1:05 am

"Were you a loner your whole life until you met me?" Chaltuu asked abruptly. She didn't look awfully concerned, but instead bored.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 1:06 am

Enzi: Mostly. Sometimes I'd stay with pride for a while, but never for too long. I didn't want to become an unwelcomed guest.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » February 26th, 2015, 1:07 am

"Ah. I can relate. I wasn't a rogue my whole life, but for a majority," Chaltuu remarked. "Have you ever met your father?"
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 1:13 am

Enzi: .......No.....my mom said they got separated. He got washed down a river while she was pregnant with me. She tried to follow but the river kept splitting. Eventually......she just assumed he drowned
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » February 26th, 2015, 1:14 am

"Hmm," Chaltuu mused.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 10:41 am

Enzi: I like to think that...somewhere, out there.....my father is still alive.......but......I mnow that's just a dream.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » February 26th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Chaltuu subtly rolled her eyes. "At least you had your mother, and she did love you."

[And yes, he has stated earlier in this RP that his mother was the nicest lioness he had ever known or something on that track.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 9:43 pm

Enzi: ......Yeah.......I was glad to have her!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying