[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » October 26th, 2014, 6:10 pm

Enzi: A queen is the king's mate. His love. The one who rules by his side. .....I want you to be my Queen! .....I love you!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » October 26th, 2014, 6:13 pm

Chaltuu hesitated. "But I never agreed to become your mate, did I?" Without waiting for a reply or saying anything else, she whirled around and exited the cave. "I... I'm going to need some time to think," she said flatly.
Shujaa came inside the den. "Enzi... please don't take what she said personally," she pleaded.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » October 26th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Enzi: It's okay. I just.....I love her so much!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 26th, 2014, 6:17 pm

"I'm sorry she yelled at you," Shujaa said quietly. "She'll just... need some time."

[Got to go. Bye! I'll be back later.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 27th, 2014, 5:43 am

Enzi: It's okay. I just......really hope she considers what I said.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 28th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Neema bit her lip as she brushed past Enzi and Shujaa silently, her ears flattened and her paws shuffling the ground.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 28th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Enzi: Hey.....Neema.....is it true.....you love me?

(You said he can't have them both as mates right?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 29th, 2014, 7:56 pm

[Nah. The concept is kind of sketchy, someone having two mates at the same time. Besides, Enzi said himself that he's not romantically interested in Neema.]

Neema shrugged half-heartedly. "It's not like I'm going to go nuts over you," she explained quietly, "it's sort of... like a strong crush, I guess. Not true love. But I get that you love Chaltuu. And besides, if I truly, truly was in love with you, I would understand that you want to be with Chaltuu- and it's okay. If it makes you happy, then I'm happy."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 29th, 2014, 11:11 pm

Enzi: Thank you for understanding! But you are a very lovly lioness. I know you'll find your true love!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 30th, 2014, 8:16 pm

"Heh, thanks, but I'm not sure," Neema said, smiling lopsidedly at him. "Well..." She paused. "I guess so," she admitted. "Thanks, Enzi." Another moment of silence. "Enzi... with me liking you... you don't think any differently of me, do you?" She shifted on her paws nervously, her ears flattening in concern. What if Enzi didn't care about her anymore?
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying