[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Adofo » October 25th, 2014, 3:34 am

Enzi: Well......okay! I....guess I'm king.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » October 25th, 2014, 6:26 am

"I mean... Enzi, do you actually want to be the king of this pride?" Neema queried. "I... wouldn't want to make you do anything you.. didn't want to do, you know, and I just want to make sure that-"
"Shut up and let's just cut to the chase already," Chaltuu intervened impatiently. "Basically, what Bubblehead is trying to ask you: do you actually want to be king?"
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » October 25th, 2014, 6:27 am

Enzi took a deep breath.
Enzi: ...Yes.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 25th, 2014, 6:31 am

"All right. See, Bubblehead? That wasn't too hard, now was it?" Chaltuu sneered at Neema, before padding off.
Neema huffed indignantly and narrowed her eyes at Chaltuu, scowling. She turned towards Enzi and smiled. "Well... congratulations, Enzi," she said, smiling in a friendly demeanour.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 25th, 2014, 6:33 am

Enzi: Thank you! I hope that I make you proud and feel like I deserve the title of king!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 25th, 2014, 6:36 am

Neema beamed. "I already think you are," she said, smiling happily.

[I was thinking Enzi and Chaltuu get into an argument about Chaltuu always calling Neema names and being somewhat of a jerk to her? Like it starts out as questions but then it gets into kind of snarly-argument-rawr stuff? Just a suggestion. c:]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 25th, 2014, 6:40 am

Enzi: Thanks.....but if we are to become a pride that can survive....we need a few other members to help us grow and be able to protect ourselves.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 25th, 2014, 6:42 am

"You know, we're a pride of one male lion and three lionesses. And a cub too," Chaltuu called bitterly, "I think we can survive without any more pests like Bubblehead."

[So yey or nay?]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 25th, 2014, 6:47 am

(Oh sorry! Yes!)

Enzi: Chaltuu, may I ask you to please stop saying things like that about Neema?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 25th, 2014, 6:50 am

Chaltuu cast her eyes heavenwards. She padded into the cave, her tail lashing as she faced Enzi. "Well, I ought to speak the truth, now shouldn't I?" she hissed. "Perhaps I wouldn't state the dreaded truth if Neema wasn't such a dramatic pest!"
The russet lioness saw, from the corner of her eye, Shujaa being herded out of the den by Kapuki and Neema.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying