[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri — My Lion King Forum

Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Re: Another Private RP with Adofo/Iri

Postby Iri » October 16th, 2014, 11:36 pm

And in doing so, not doing what I truly wish for you to do... and that's just to leave me alone, Chaltuu thought resentfully. "Enzi," she spoke up boldly, "you're not going to change the fact that I've been treated like absolute garbage. What are you going to do, go back in the past and tell Kivuli to have treated me better?"
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » October 17th, 2014, 12:45 am

Enzi: If all else fails, and you're still not happy.....then yes. I'd find a way.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » October 17th, 2014, 12:49 am

"Never mind," Chaltuu muttered. She growled fiercely at Hushok. "I believe it's time for us to leave," she snarled at the king. Without another word, she turned and stalked out of the territory.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 17th, 2014, 5:11 am

Enzi followed her.
Enzi: You okay? Cuz.....you seem to be getting angrier. I just....don't want to upset you...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 18th, 2014, 5:24 pm

"I'm fine," Chaltuu said gruffly. "I don't need some hero saving me all the time. I'm an independent weasel-hearted rogue, not a pretty damsel in distress who needs to be assisted." Truth be told, she didn't want Enzi going around spreading "the truth". It annoyed her to no end. Besides, he probably only told her that red fur symbolized "peace and happiness" or whatever because she herself had a loathsome russet pelt. But she didn't show it- she was skilled at obscuring her feelings.

[May I request that he doesn't know how she's feeling? I just don't want Enzi to know everything about Chaltuu at every moment.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 18th, 2014, 10:27 pm

Enzi: I know.....I just want you to be happy.

(NO!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 18th, 2014, 10:49 pm

[;-; -Runs-]

"Well, I appreciate your concern. It's... something I've never really had before," Chaltuu admitted. She was surprised- did he really want her to be happy? Instead of continually being harsh and brusque, she softened- just a tiny bit.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 20th, 2014, 5:52 am

Enzi: Well.....I'm going to be sure you get it! I promise!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » October 20th, 2014, 6:44 am

"I'm perfectly fine without any," Chaltuu said stubbornly.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » October 21st, 2014, 2:29 am

Enzi: .....I know...
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying