[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo)

Re: Private RP (Adofo and GeminiGemelo)

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 4:51 am

Melliza looked worried, biting her lip in a puzzled expression, but finally relented, turning around and leading the human away. Her younger brother trotted to her side and slowed once he overtook her, looking back over his shoulder with an uncertain expression. His yellow-ish eyes flicked from her face, to the human's, and then back again...

"He's over this way," Melliza said finally. "And Adofo... I'm sorry if anything happens. He's just... really different from us."

Her ears flattened, and she found herself unsure of just how much of this was her fault, and just how much of him, if any, could be healed at all...
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Adofo » September 21st, 2014, 5:02 am

Adofo: It's okay.
Adofo looked into the hole and saw the little guy. Barely but he did. He sat down in front of the hole but not so close to block it off.
Adofo: Hey! Hi! My name is Adofo! What's yours?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Gemini » October 29th, 2014, 3:06 am

Pacha heard the voice of the intruder, a spark of fear and then loathing coming easily to him. He didn't know this stranger - not a single thing about him in fact. But he knew better than to be tricked into trusting someone whom he'd never even met before. His black pelt bristled and he let out a warning snarl, hoping to make it clear that he could - and would - use force if he were threatened.

If there was any curiosity over what, exactly, Adofo was, it was drowned out by the voice inside. The one that screamed at him to remain apathetic. To show emotion, after all, was a weakness, and one that he would be sure to suffer for.

... Just like when she died.

"What do you want?" he spat at the strange being's greeting, his voice hoarse from the strain of speaking. Already he could feel his dry throat hurting and abrading against his oft-disused vocal cords in silent agony. A visceral plea that the world may return to the sort of silence he knew. The only thing he could be comfortable in.

"Go away..." the dark tiger added as an afterthought, turning away to hide the pained grimace that he couldn't quite suppress. If his parched throat didn't hurt like a devil...
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » October 29th, 2014, 3:08 am

Adofo: Hey...it's okay....I won't hurt you. Look your sisters are here! .....And they wouldn't be here if I didn't come along.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Gemini » February 22nd, 2015, 4:09 am

"So what?" he snapped momentarily, before acquiescing to his usual apathy. He sighed, a long grimace cutting its way across his darkened, somber face. "What is it they want?"

His tone was impatient and demanding of an explanation. He wanted to know what this thing was and why it was here. His ruddy gaze settled upon Melliza, and she frowned. The young tigress knew how he felt and knew it was a waste of time. However, it wasn't in her nature to give up, so she tried anyway.

"Listen... Pacha... you don't have to stay in this cave anymore. There's a pride waiting for us, now. A warm home. Adofo is a friend, Pacha - he saved my life. I know that we can trust him."

She frowned. It wasn't much, and she knew her darker brother would rebuke her for being so trusting. But what else could she have said?

He was her kin, after all.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » February 22nd, 2015, 4:31 am

Adofo: Look......I know you don't know me.......but I swear I won't hurt you! I can take you all to someplace safe. My home of Priderock. We never turn away those that need help.
He reached his hand slowly into the hold. Offering it to the young male.
Adofo: It's okay! Please?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Gemini » February 22nd, 2015, 9:51 am

"What do you want me there for?" He snarled, his long canines exposed towards the intruder. "You want something from me, I know it!"

His tone was less than pleased, and his dark hackles bristled like wild spikes upon his back. Melliza looked alarmed, with trepidation swimming in her soft, emerald eyes; the tigress had known from the beginning that this wasn't a good idea, and she'd wished that this human, as he was called, hadn't been so adamant on talking to him directly.

She couldn't exactly leave him, though. He was the youngest, and she doubted that he could live on his own without getting into some sort of trouble.

There was a tense moment, before Adofo did the worst thing possible.

Oh no... she thought, oh no...

She watched with horror as he reached out his hand, in an act of goodwill. Pacha caught the move out of the corner of his eye. Clearly interpreting it as a threatening gesture, he reacted swiftly and reflexively, taking a quick snap with his sharp, needle-like teeth.

Melliza gasped, quite sure that Adofo would have his hand bitten off, or at least maimed to extent... until she noticed that Gemini, who had been by her side, was no longer next to her, and had leapt without thinking between them.

That, in itself, was puzzling. Gemini always thought through everything, and analyzed every situation - it wasn't like him to jump straight into action. But lo, there he was, and with an angered expression spread across his face and reflected in his taut, tense body language as well.

"Pacha, what do you think you're doing?! Do you want him to leave us to starve to death? You just attacked the only friend we got!"

Melliza had to hand it to her brother. As usual, he had a point.
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Adofo » February 22nd, 2015, 6:19 pm

Adofo: Whoa.....I didn't mean to cause all this trouble. And hey...I get it. I'm a stranger. He has every right to be suspicious. I don't blame him. He's just going with his instinct. And if you three would rather stay here than come back with me...I can't stop you. It's your choice. Not mine.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Adofo » April 1st, 2015, 7:10 am

(Bump!!!!)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Adofo » April 18th, 2015, 6:11 am

(Bump 2)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying