[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Old friends - Private RP — My Lion King Forum

Old friends - Private RP

Re: Old friends - Private RP

Postby Queen_Nala » September 27th, 2014, 6:16 pm

She leaned some softly against him without noticing it really as she looked the view holding her breath some as Simba was right she did enjoy it the purest that one could as she sniffed the air of the all beautiful scents flowing in the air as reconizing one more familiar which she had started to like some coming from him.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby ISimbaI » September 27th, 2014, 10:00 pm

He nuzzled Nala's head softly as she leaned against him.
- Hehe, I'm glad you like it. I knew you would like it.
He chuckled.
This time, this place, the flowers around them being touched by the sunlight from the setting sun, it was as if time has stopped. And he really wished that.
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Queen_Nala » September 28th, 2014, 8:18 am

She looked up abit at him smiling as she noticed she was now leaning against him there, not knowing if Simba likes it, but she purred as she felt the soft nuzzle. "I'm honored to see this...it's nothing like that Pridelands...well used to be even." It somehow felt perfect the just she and him in a beautiful location and watching sunset as she stole some looks of him from time to time as she couldn't much help but looking how handsome he had grown and somehow felt more closer than just a friend...or atleast what she wanted to.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 28th, 2014, 8:38 am

As Nala mentioned the name of his home, it hit him back to reality. He recollected again of his mother and what Nala told about Scar. He felt guilty because he lived in Hakuna Matata and meanwhile, his family suffered. But how could he come back? It's impossible.
He looked at Nala and tried to smile. He didn't want to spoil that beautiful moment.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 28th, 2014, 8:48 am

She kept nuzzling as softly pushing her head under his chin and into his mane as slightly loosing the calm focus she always have had. She clearly wanted to be something more with him, but not daring to speak it out loud and was more of the old way where males take the first step really. He felt so warm and strong almost perfect to be with in her eyes.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 28th, 2014, 9:05 am

As Nala nuzzled him again under his chin, it made him to forget his previous thoughts. He gave her a kiss by lick on her neck and head. The world around them began to cease, they only had each other.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 28th, 2014, 9:50 am

She purred softly and lightly blushed as it was clearly something not most friends would do to each other. She returned to the face licking his neck and grooming his mane some there as loving the taste of it and smell of him as he got little wet from the licks making his scent stronger.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 29th, 2014, 7:19 pm

He didn't pay attention to the world around him. There were birds singing but he didn't notice it. The only sound he noticed was Nala's heart beat. There were beautiful flowers around them but he didn't notice it. The only beauty he noticed was sitting next to him. It was not needed to say "I love you" because both of them felt it. There was no need for words.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 30th, 2014, 6:02 am

She closed her eyes as she rested against the bigger lion as her tail slowly found it's mate, Simba's tail and curled together with it as almost as if they had been lovers for a long time already. Even if she had a huge burden in her heart of her home and what was happening there, her life was now here beside this lion. And she was almost fully commited to leave everything from behind to be if she just got piece of his heart for herself as he already owned the half from her heart.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 30th, 2014, 7:34 pm

From that moment on, he knew he belonged to Nala and Nala belonged to him. Definitely, with no doubt. Everything was so romantic. They didn't need to tell anyting to each other, their acts explained everything. They can feel the love tonight.
ISimbaI

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying