[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Old friends - Private RP — My Lion King Forum

Old friends - Private RP

Old friends - Private RP

Postby ISimbaI » September 14th, 2014, 4:41 pm

Simba and Nala meet, they talk and Simba shows Nala his friends: Timon and Pumbaa as it can be seen in the movie. Simba and Nala talked last when they were cubs, now they're young adults and there are a lot of things to tell each other.
Timon and Pumbaa go away, Simba and Nala walk away and start to talk.

Image Simba - ISimbaI
Image Nala - Queen_Nala
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Old friends - Private RP

Postby ISimbaI » September 14th, 2014, 4:46 pm

Simba was walking next to Nala and was so happy to see her again. So much time has elapsed... But now he sees her again, his old friend. But of course it makes him remember his home, Pridelands, his family, his father... He almost forgot who he were and now everything just came back like waking up from a dream.
- And now, please tell me everything! How is my mom?
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen_Nala » September 14th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Nala looks down to the ground some as she had not much good news to tell him. "Your mother is the only one holding Scar and keeping the rest of the lionesses safe. She eats less everyday so that others could get more and be able to hunt again. I don't honestly know long she can keep at it. " She brushes her her head against his chest and the mane he that seemed so fresh and soft for her cheek "She really misses you and Mufasa...it would mean a great deal for her to know that she hasn't lost everything and that part of her lives and seems quite well..." She sighed and softly purred as not wanting to loose her friend ever again for any reason.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby ISimbaI » September 14th, 2014, 5:04 pm

It's been for years since he saw his mother...But... he can't go back. He always thought that death of his father were his fault. How can he go back? How can he look into his mother's eyes? No...That mustn't happen. He's been running from it for so long. And if he comes back? What would happen? It wouldn't change anything.
- Nala. I...I can't go back. Nobody has to know that I'm here.
He felt sadness about his mother but he knew that he wouldn't be able to look in her eyes.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 14th, 2014, 5:19 pm

"But you are the only one who can claim the throne as your Mufasa's and Sarabi's son. And therefore the one and only King that Pridelands should have. You must come back...if no other reason...for me...." She lowers her head between her paws and sighs deeply as she close her eyes. "You have no idea how i've missed you....and cried...knowing only that your dead.....and now find you alive and well in here..."
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 14th, 2014, 5:27 pm

"Mufasa's son". Simba doesn't think that he would be worth of it. He caused his own father's death. But how could he tell Nala that? No... Impossible. He would lose her again. She may run away...
He turned towards Nala and he nuzzled her head.
- I've missed you, too. Really. But Nala. Everything was a long time ago. What's your problem with Scar?
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 14th, 2014, 5:44 pm

She looks up to him and he can clearly see the fear in her eyes as he mentions the name and asking her problems with him. "I'm quite sure that you don't really want to hear it all. Scar keeps us in short leash with his hyenas. They eat all the food and make us hunt constantly.....and soon there ain't anything to hunt anymore....and that isn't the worst that i know...He..." She goes silent and slowly pads some more forward in the jungle wondering if she really should keep the rest for herself to worry.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 14th, 2014, 6:07 pm

- Really? Does Scar really do that?
He trusted Scar when he was a cub and he really liked his uncle. He believed everything Scar told him. Why would Scar do this? No, Simba didn't want to believe this. He thought Nala just wants him to go back. And that's why she says it.
- But then why are you here?
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 14th, 2014, 6:17 pm

She turned around to look back at him. "I left to find help for the Pride and for my own safety...as Scar already once tried to force me to be his Queen..." She cuts it there knowing he did not need to hear any more details of it as he could surely guess what she ment. "And i can't go back until i find someone to help us....and help me....and now that i found you alive i though you'd see the reason to come and save us from him."
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 14th, 2014, 8:39 pm

- Scar? Forced you?
His eyes widened as he heard Nala's words. Can his own uncle be so evil? He was sure Nala wouldn't lie about this serious thing. But it was so unbelievable.
- How terrible... Simba whispered to myself. And others too or only you?
ISimbaI

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying