[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Old friends - Private RP — My Lion King Forum

Old friends - Private RP

Re: Old friends - Private RP

Postby Queen_Nala » October 10th, 2014, 7:34 am

Looks up abit nervous as she didn't know if she really had that luxury to choose as she had promised to all the other lionesses that she would return when she'd have found help to to in the way to defeat Scar. "Simba?!...you know i can't stay and neither should you..." She wondered how she could convince him to return with her to Pridelands.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby ISimbaI » October 10th, 2014, 9:16 pm

He sighed.
- Nala... I can't go back.
He hoped Nala will finally understand him. He turned his head slightly to the right closing his eyes.
- It's impossible. That was a long time ago. And now I live here in my new life.
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Queen_Nala » October 12th, 2014, 8:47 am

"And i cannot stay here Simba..." She sighs as seeing their paths would soon part again as both were too stubborn to their own will. "As i cannot betray other lionesses, your and my mothers...they need help and someone to fight of Scar...if it's not you...."She gets up and turns her head disappointed.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » October 12th, 2014, 3:49 pm

- Yes, it seems it will not be me. But I understand you. I understand you wanna help and you cannot stay here. But try to understand me, too. I can't go back.
He sighed and he also stood up.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » October 13th, 2014, 9:44 am

Frowns a little as she start to pad away from him slowly being quite disappointed that he wouldn't come for her or even for her own matter as wondering what could be so good reason that he is hiding to not come back and fight for what is his and unite again with his family and friend.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » October 13th, 2014, 8:20 pm

He wanted to forget this theme so he tried to divert the topic.
- Well, I have a good idea for now. I wanna show you some more places here that you need to see. Let's go.
He winked and he hoped Nala wouldn't resist and would follow him. A few minutes later, he arrived to a big tree-bridge. He stepped on it and asked.
- Isn't this a great place?

-----------------
Okay, I think this is my final post. It was good to rp with you. Just PM me if you wanna rp with me :)
ISimbaI

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying