[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Old friends - Private RP — My Lion King Forum

Old friends - Private RP

Re: Old friends - Private RP

Postby Queen_Nala » September 17th, 2014, 7:33 pm

(Skipping the hunt)
After a couple of hours he could hear some panting and dragging sound behind the bushes as soon her rear appeared from there as she was dragging young dead zebra for Simba and her to eat as it would be her duty in the pride aswell. She stopped for abit before she started dragging it again and pulled it infront of Simba before she gently collapsed beside them as she was exhausted and still haven't eaten any of it. She panted watching Simba. "There you go...a fresh zebra and worthy of a lion....take a taste Simba..."
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby ISimbaI » September 17th, 2014, 7:43 pm

He lifted his head when he heard noises. It was Nala bringing her prey, a zebra. Nala pulled it in front of him. Nala was panting in her exhausting. Simba lifted his look and glanced at Nala.
- Thank you, but uhm... Well, I don't know. Uhm... I don't think Timon and Pumbaa would be happy if they knew about this... I think they'd fear me.
ISimbaI

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Queen_Nala » September 17th, 2014, 7:53 pm

She looked little disappointed as if she had now done this all for nothing as it was quite long way from the grassfields to there. "Take atleast a little bite...i'm sure they'd understand that you need raw meat as well to stay strong...and well they eat creatures that are also alive...and you can always blame me for this..."She rolled on her side watching and waiting abit that he'd bite it.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 17th, 2014, 8:05 pm

- Yes, I know but... I don't want them to fear me.
He glanced at the dead zebra in front of him. He was really puzzled. If Timon and Pumbaa knew about it... But as he kept glancing at the prey, he started to be more and more hungry. He almost forgot the taste of meat. The last time he ate meat when he was a cub.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 17th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Nala eyed Simba seeing him struggle some with the decission if to eat or not the meat she had provided to them. She clearly wished that he would give it a chance and eat it abit. She stood up also now still panting some as she started to carefully eat it and rib small parts of the flesh of off it getting her face covered in blood as she smiled some clearly enjoying of it as wishing it would encourage him to taste.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 17th, 2014, 9:21 pm

As he stared at Nala, he felt a growing urge. He looked around to see of there is someone there or not. But he saw nobody, he smelled nobody. So Timon and Pumbaa aren't here. If he ate, they wouldn't see that. Maybe only one bite... Just a little bite. Not so big and his friends wouldn't see that at all.
- Well, enjoy your meal!
He said politely. He has not eaten mean in a long time, so he didn't require it when he saw a zebra or anything. But now... The fresh meat is in front of him.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 17th, 2014, 9:27 pm

She giggled some as she kept eating and enjoying it as it was her favourite prey. She could only wonder what all he was battling in his head as to her it was pretty much just food that she needed to survive nothing more nothing less as she also knew she wasn't about to kill anyone for just pure pleasure or to play with prey. She was teached better that every life was worth something and ment something to someone else and that she needed to respect the prey aswell as they did her and other predators as they all belonged to the great circle of life.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 17th, 2014, 9:34 pm

He hears Nala giggling. He smiles and asks:
- What's so funny?
He tried to divert his own thoughts. He tried not to breath so often, this way he didn't smell its aroma. He turned his head away and tried not to star at the prey.
ISimbaI

Postby Queen_Nala » September 17th, 2014, 9:43 pm

"Nothing..." She teased him as she knew exactly why she was laughing at him and it was because she saw him struggling with his natural instinct to that meat infront of him and it was way deeper then his bug eating could be yet as he was first lion who propably had eaten bugs with a choice now. Nala just kept eating as she hadn't eaten much yes because of watching him curiously.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Come cuddle with me...

Postby ISimbaI » September 18th, 2014, 8:13 pm

- Well... Okay.
He stood up and started to pace up and down. He tried not to look at the prey.
- Uhm... I think now I'm going to drink. I will be right back.
He was thirsty and it was a good way to stay away from the meat. As far as he just can. Lions don't need water so often because they quench their thirst from the prey's blood. But he don't hunt so he needs to drink. He made his move towards the little brook and when he arrived, he bent down and drank.
ISimbaI

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying