[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Re: Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Postby Labatis » November 8th, 2014, 12:31 am

"Of course I can beat my own self! What are you, crazy?" He continued to swim along the river, kicking with his back legs as much as possible.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » November 8th, 2014, 12:32 am

Adofo then maxed out and went as fast as he could
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » November 8th, 2014, 12:35 am

Simba huffed, trying to keep his head above water. Then, as fast as he could go, Simba hurried next to Adofo.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » November 8th, 2014, 12:36 am

They almost reached the end and Adofo stuck out his arm as far as he could while still swimming
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » November 8th, 2014, 8:15 pm

"Oh no you don't!" Simba grunted, stretching out his own arm to try and get at least a centimeter ahead.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » November 9th, 2014, 12:07 am

Adofo: COME ON!!!!!
They both stretched and.....
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » November 30th, 2014, 7:43 pm

(Finally! I can post! ;v; I am terribly sorry for not responding, I have had issues getting onto MLK, and have been busy readying for the holidays. Dx)

(I will make it a tie? If you want Adofo or Simba to win, I will edit this post. c:)

They tied?
Simba quickly turned his head to the side to see Adofo, his wet mane throwing water driblets everywhere. "No, I obviously won! You cheated!" he half-teased, trying to push him away from the starting line. "See? No tie! I won!"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » November 30th, 2014, 7:45 pm

(naw....i like that they keep tieing! It's funny! And I know. ur sis told me. I sent Moka a message and I guess he fixed it or is fixing it)

Adofo: HEY!
He playfully pushed Simba away and touched the finish again.
Adofo: I won!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » November 30th, 2014, 7:48 pm

"Nuh-uh!" Simba joked, placing his wet paws on Adofo's face and pushing him away. "I am the winner, wet and proud!" he stifled a laugh, then shook his mane until it was dry and fluffed out. "Look at me, I'm Adofo! Pretending to be the winner!"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » November 30th, 2014, 7:50 pm

Adofo reached up and grabbed his brothers back leg and yanked him back into the water
Adofo: That was a terrible impression! I AM the winner and I'm MUCH more handsome!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying