[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Re: Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Postby Labatis » February 23rd, 2015, 2:20 am

"Ooh, that may be a little hard, but of course! I don't mind challenges!!" She squealed excitedly, hardly able to keep herself still.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » February 23rd, 2015, 3:31 am

Adofo: You seem super excited!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » February 23rd, 2015, 2:32 pm

"Yeah, I am really eager to go hunting again! You know, just to at least prove I am a better hunter since the last couple of attempts."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » February 23rd, 2015, 6:50 pm

Adofo: And you get to hunt with your favorite person in the world!
(Trivia: I actually got my niece to always say she loves me the most more than everyone else! Even the love of her mommy and daddy combined! My sister(her mom) always says either, Gee, thanks Liv. Or, Livie, how much did he pay you to say that?!(her answer, nothing) hahahahaha!!!!)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » February 25th, 2015, 10:08 pm

"Haha, yep!" Kiara couldn't deny it, her uncle was one of her favorite people in the entire world. After all, he wasn't entirely overprotective, and could allow her to do more than her father ever did.

(Wowie cx Does that make your sister jealous?)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » February 25th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Adofo: I knew it! Now you know my price for doing stuff with me! Two kisses, please!

(lol yeah. and my bro in law! And im pretty sure my bro in laws older bro hates me for that too! maybe thats why he won't give me back that game i lent him in 2011. lolz)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » February 25th, 2015, 10:35 pm

"I guess I do!" Kiara smirked and gave her uncle two kisses.

(lol probably, unless he forgot to give it to you :P)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » February 25th, 2015, 10:37 pm

(Nope! Everytime I see him he goes: "Oh sorry, Cody! I forgot to bring your game!" It was the Sims 3 for Xbox 360 not long after it was released! ALSO I only had it for 2 WEEKS! He said he'd bring it back in about a week to just try it out. That was in July of 2011!)

Adofo: I love you, Kiara!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » February 25th, 2015, 10:40 pm

"I love you too, Uncle Adofo!"

(Man, that stinks! Did you ever get yourself another copy?)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » February 25th, 2015, 10:50 pm

(Nope! i mean, now that Sims 4 is out, im waiting for it to be on steam, but i wish he would at least pay me the money i paid! $40! Zach, my brother in law, his younger brother, warned me about letting him borrow something but......well....you see how that turned out. I mean, i don't hate him. I'm not mad....just a tiny bit upset. $40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Adofo: Let's go!
Adofo got down low as they neared their prey.
Adofo: *whisper* I go right, you go left. Got it?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying