[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo — My Lion King Forum

Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Re: Private RP with TheMaster017/Adofo

Postby Labatis » March 27th, 2015, 3:45 am

Nala raised a brow. "What makes you think that we weren't going to at least TRY to tag along? Have we not shown you how much we've loved you?" She was glad that she and the others had
'touched his heart', but then again, she was concerned if they haven't been as affectionate for him to assume they were going to arrive.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » March 27th, 2015, 4:20 am

Adofo: Well I didn't mean.....I just didn't think you all would be worried that I wouldn't come back!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Labatis » March 27th, 2015, 4:29 am

Nala smirked, prodding Adofo's shoulder. "Of course we would be worried! No one- not even you, know about these.. people. They could dangerous, after all."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Adofo » March 27th, 2015, 5:11 am

Adofo: WHich is why I didn't really want anyone else tagging along. I'd have to protect all of you. I already have to put all my efforts into protecting the babyover here!
He said, pointing to his brother.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » March 27th, 2015, 6:15 am

Simba nodded in agreement before hearing the last bit. He frowned, pushing Adofo to the side slightly.

"Well dangerous or not, we're coming along. You said we were allowed anyway." Nala pushed ahead of the group. "So? Are we going or not?" She questioned stubbornly.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » March 27th, 2015, 6:16 am

Adofo: Yes! But I'll just have to protect all of you! Just like old times!
He joked
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » March 28th, 2015, 3:35 am

"Pah, I have been saving your butt since Scar's Reign." Nala stated, which was only partially true. Over time, she had helped Adofo, but the majority of the time, he had to step in to save her. It was a little embarrassing, given the thought.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » March 28th, 2015, 4:20 am

Adofo: Very little, if I may point out.
He grinned
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Labatis » March 28th, 2015, 5:08 am

Nala narrowed her eyes. "It may not SEEM like a lot, but it surely was! You just didn't notice me saving your life all the time."
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Adofo » March 28th, 2015, 5:11 am

Adofo: Like when?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying