[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A Private RP for Labatis — My Lion King Forum

A Private RP for Labatis

Re: A Private RP for Labatis

Postby Iri » October 15th, 2014, 1:50 am

Kapuki followed, and nodded. Chaltuu still had a gruff scowl, but dipped her head in agreement. She sniffed around. "Should we just go outside the pride?" she muttered. "It'll be safer, I assume..." Her voice trailed off, and her ears craned, collecting different sounds. She knew that the pride was wary of their presence.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Labatis » October 15th, 2014, 4:54 pm

"Yes, finding a fine spot to rest in should be the last of our worries. We can find anyplace we wish once we are out of the territory." He too, realized that others were uncomfortable of them being there, so he sped up slightly more, looking side to side occasionally, to see who all was watching them.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » October 16th, 2014, 3:01 pm

["I'm through with these people! I want new ones!" xD -virtual highfive-]

Chaltuu made sure not to look aggressive. She didn't want to provoke a fight- especially when the cub was there and could get injured. Despite her sheathed claws and neutral expression, she would be ready to defend the "group" if they were attacked by a hostile pride member. Perhaps she was just being paranoid- they allowed them in, didn't they? She followed Angus, she too speeding up her pace. After they left the territory, they could find a comfortable spot to rest in for the night.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Labatis » October 24th, 2014, 4:04 pm

[xD That's what happens when I'm forced to watch horrible movies, and that's the only thing said that gets my attention.]

They won't notice see us as an intruder if we're exiting, right? Sure, they let us in, but that was mostly one lioness who did it. Once we were in, the other pridemembers didn't seem so happy about it. Angus tried to wrap his mind around what exactly he was worrying about. He didn't want to start any fight, but if they did, that could end up being the last of Shujaa. No pride would take in a cub to practically be raised there after the ones who brought her started a fight.

[Inactive. :c]
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Iri » October 24th, 2014, 4:31 pm

[Ouch. And don't worry about it! I've been inactive too.]

Chaltuu glanced over her shoulder and watched Kapuki carefully carry their younger sister. She caught some confused expressions, even three or four suspicious and wary ones, but she decided to shrug it off. The three could explain themselves, couldn't they? They had mouths, they could talk, they could explain themselves. Simple.
Kapuki, through her dignified nature, lowered her head to appear passive and un-aggressive. Shujaa seemed to be happier and content with the situation, although that was because she didn't really understand the circumstances.

[Sorry if that made no sense... xD]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » October 24th, 2014, 7:39 pm

[It made perfect sense. ...But I think Angus is gonna be physic here. x3]

Angus looked back over at Shujaa, making sure she was still safe. Even though Kapuki was holding her, the thought of the cub being safe still lingered in his head. Perhaps it was just him still calming down from when she was nearly dead of starvation. If anything did go wrong, they could try to explain themselves, but their past times doing so wasn't always the best result. They just had to focus on getting out of the territory, so they had less to stress about.

[Yep, brain-dead = physic Angus. hehe]
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » November 2nd, 2014, 3:38 am

[I'm brain-dead too. Sorry to timeskip, but I want to get to a better part for us to be able to write.]

After a while the group had managed to leave the territory without any trouble, which Kapuki was grateful for. She set her sister down on a soft, smooth patch of earth and started to pick pieces of dirt and sand the cub's thin pelt delicately. She rasped her tongue over Shujaa's head affectionately, smiling slightly.
"Thanks for coming along with us," she said quietly to Angus.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » November 5th, 2014, 4:46 pm

"My pleasure." He replied, still rather exhausted from the trip. The good news of it all was that Shujaa had a great chance of survival now that Tawnu was there to help her. Angus was unsure how Chaltuu felt about staying close to the territory, Kapuki as well. Didn't they fear of being caught? With a huff, he turned around to a decent place to lay, and plopped himself down. He'd probably be off somewhere else soon, so he might as well get enough rest for the journey.

[Timeskip is fine, I slowly typed this post trying to process it though, so it might be difficult understanding it. Good luck! xD]
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » November 12th, 2014, 8:27 pm

[I... am extremely sorry.]

Chaltuu curled up on the ground, her pale green eyes scanning the area cautiously. Though she wasn't often the wary type, the fact that they had a cub with them made her raise her guard. Her tail was wrapped around her haunches. She rested her chin on her paws and sighed, somewhat jumpy and partially content.

[Short. Eh. ;-;]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » November 30th, 2014, 7:32 pm

Angus kept an eye on his surroundings for a while longer before sleep overtook him. Mixed thoughts rang in his head while he slowly dozed off, the majority filled with worry. They wouldn't be too safe- doing what they did. It was risky enough being as close to the territory as they were.

[Unless you want some dream part of the night, we should skip to dawn (here come the time-skips) so we have more to type. I am so very sorry for the many week's for a response, I have been having difficulties getting onto this website without glitches and crashes, and I have also been busy getting ready for the holidays. :<]
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying