[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A Private RP for Labatis — My Lion King Forum

A Private RP for Labatis

A Private RP for Labatis

Postby Iri » September 7th, 2014, 4:19 am

[Yepperdeedoodles. xD]

Chaltuu stalked among the plains, her lanky form starting to fade as she had begun to find food to nourish herself. Her russet-red fur rippled across her shoulders and her green eyes were narrowed. Her jaw set tautly, she tensed her muscles and lashed her tail, as she swatted away a bothersome gnat or fly or mosquito. The puny, annoying insects always buzzed around her ears. Sometimes, the irritating bugs got themselves tangled in her fur, which she could tell anyone first-paw that they were not fun to pick out of her unkempt, ruffled pelt.
The red-furred lioness sniffed the air, taking in the scent of a herd of antelope. Not many, just five of the hoofed creatures. There seemed to be one baby, two juveniles, and two adults. She'd probably take down one of the juveniles. It was in her "moral code" to not harm infant animals of any sort. An adolescent was different.

[By the way, you don't need to type a lot if you don't want to. xD I just like to type a bunch of stuff, but I lose my muse pretty often, hehe. ^^]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Re: A Private RP for Labatis

Postby Labatis » September 7th, 2014, 4:41 am

Angus shifted his gaze towards the small herd of leaping antelope. He lowered himself into the golden grass, his pelt blending in. He was rather skinny, and he hungrily clawed the earth. Nearby, he noticed red colors of a lioness on the other side. Angus growled in disgust, and continued his hunt. Finally, he managed to grab ahold of the rump of an antelope. His weight toppled it over, but it's kicks were strong. All Angus worried about was the lioness stealing this catch, or being kicked.

(Late response sjndkjandejkjxndk)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » September 7th, 2014, 4:47 am

[That's okay.]

Chaltuu snorted. There were other members of that small antelope herd. Why should she bother to steal the prey from that stranger lion? She only stole kills if she absolutely had to, which she fortunately didn't have to do often. She crouched in the grass, silently cursing herself for having russet fur that was like a sycamore perched atop a bare, snowy mountain. She had often been scolded by her parents because of some of the prey she chased off because of her fur color.
Using her strong back legs like propellers, she leaped at an older juvenile antelope and sank her teeth into its hindquarters. Her claws seized the antelope's flanks and snarled aggressively at her prey, lashing her tail and making sure she avoided getting her neck snapped by the sharp hooves of the powerful creature. She had paid the price once for underestimating her victims.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 7th, 2014, 4:57 am

After a couple kicks, the antelope paused, exhausted from struggling to escape Angus' grip. Using the chance he was given, Angus moved closer to its head, sinking his claws into the antelope's neck, and bite its snout. Finally, the antelope gave in, letting out its last breath.

About time, I thought it would never die... he thought, taking another glance around the area.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Iri » September 7th, 2014, 5:04 am

After wrestling with the beast for a few long moments of the antelope writhing and thrashing and Chaltuu roaring and slashing at her prey's sides, Chaltuu shoved the antelope harshly to the ground before delivering the killing blow. She panted heavily, her chest heaving and her legs shaking. She sneaked a swift glance at the stranger lion before digging into her prey. It was a plump kill for sure, and she inwardly gave a sigh of relief that this could feed her for a few days, if no scavenging hyena or vulture tried to steal it from her.
Chaltuu crouched by her victim and silently thanked the Spirits for her kill. Despite her lack of faith and hope in her own family, she still had great loyalty to the Spirits she very strongly and firmly believed in. She was easily angered if someone tried to insult, criticize, or belittle the Spirits.
Flicking her tail and finally re-gaining her breath, she tucked in her meal, finally feeling strength return to her legs.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 7th, 2014, 5:16 am

Angus licked his mouth, finishing the last of the antelope. He wasn't satisfied, but at least he wasn't going to starve. His amber eyes shone brightly, and he observed the lioness and her meal. Perhaps I can get a scrap or two... I don't wish to attack her. Angus crept a bit closer, then sat himself down, trying not to cause a fight.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » September 7th, 2014, 5:21 am

Chaltuu sniffed the air and turned her head towards the stranger, raising one eyebrow and flicking her tail casually. She didn't really have a wish to fight this male. So long as he didn't make a beeline for her prey or attack her first, she didn't care that he was there. She hardly noticed him until she had scented him, out of complete honesty. She had shared prey before, with abandoned, hungry cubs and starving adolescents, and she didn't mind a neutral adult.
"Can I help you with something?" she asked after swallowing a small chunk of the fresh, warm meat.
Was this male about to ask her to share her kill or something? What else could he want anyways? There wasn't really much there anyways.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 7th, 2014, 5:39 am

Angus huffed, not bothering to answer. There was one thing to want, and that was food.
I should walk off, if I did ask for food, the answer would most likely be no.

"N-Nevermind.. I should be off." Angus growled, then turned to leave. He hoped not to seem so weird, but that was the least of his worries. From afar, Angus could see the figure of the lioness. His tail lashed, given the chance to cool off in the shade of the tree he was laying under.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » September 7th, 2014, 5:47 am

Chaltuu finished eating, though there were still scraps remaining on the carcass of the antelope. She was full anyways, and some hyena or scavenger could come take it. She stepped past the stranger and flicked her tail slightly, her ear twitching when she heard cries of ravens from up above. She was sort of motioning that the male could go and finish off what was left of the antelope carcass if he was still hungry. She didn't want it.
What to do, what to do. Perhaps go for a swim? That'd be nice. She rather preferred cold weather or terrain, and she especially loved the mountains because of the snowy, icy climate and rare warmth or heat. She was too tired to travel all the way up to the peak of the gelid mountains, so she could just dive into a small lake to cool off.
She jumped in pretty ungracefully, but that was the least of her worries. Not like anyone cared. She had had plenty of swimming lessons- those lessons basically being her parents or her "Pridemates" shoving her in the water to see if she'd manage to keep her nose above water for air. She had failed and nearly drowned the first few times, but after all that "practice" she began to swim very well.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 7th, 2014, 6:27 am

Labatis watched the female leave, and glanced at the carcass. Animals were already picking at it, and he could last a while with what he caught. Angus was curious where she was headed, and wondered if it led to her pride. He decided to follow the lioness, wondering how accepting her pride could be. By the time he reached the water, the red coated female began to casually swim. Angus was disapointed that it didn't lead to any pride, but he wondered why she'd randomly 'swim'.

(Late response again =P)
Labatis
The world is a mess

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying