[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A Private RP for Labatis — My Lion King Forum

A Private RP for Labatis

Re: A Private RP for Labatis

Postby Iri » September 29th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Kapuki nodded, her baby sister still dangling from her mouth. It's okay, Shujaa, we'll get you a place to stay for a while and be fed, she promised silently. Just hang on for a while, okay?
She hoped that it wouldn't be too late- Shujaa was desperately hungry. Her ribs and spine could be easily seen through her fur and she was squirming and wriggling with discomfort, probably due to her hunger.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Labatis » September 29th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Tawnu looked over to Taboraa, seeing a cub not far behind her. She eyed her stomach for a second or two, and knew it couldn't be her cub, because she was still expecting. Tawnu's cubs were drinking her milk, so she clearly wasn't that comfortable. "What is it, Taboraa?"

Taboraa moved out of the way and sat next to the cream lioness holding the cub. "This cub- Shujaa, needs to nurse desperately, but these two are way too young, and the mother is deceased. Perhaps you can help feed them..?" She asked, hoping her friend had one more teat that Shujaa can use. Luckily, Tawnu was very healthy, so she would surely be useful, if she was willing to help.

For a while, the dusty-pelted lioness watched the cub, feeling a bit of sympathy for it. She could tell by its condition it hadn't eaten in a long while, if given any at all. "I'll be happy to help." She said with a warm smile.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » September 29th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Kapuki breathed a long, silent sigh of relief. "Thank you so much," she said gratefully. She felt a little awkward, but thankful nonetheless. She set Shujaa down, in a way "asking" the lioness nursing the cubs if it was okay to give her baby sister a little nudge towards her belly. Her sister was squirming and sniffing weakly, as if trying to find the source of the smell of milk. She didn't seem to mind that there were other cubs- so long as she could feed, she was fine.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 29th, 2014, 9:27 pm

Tawnu reached over and helped the cub to a teat. She was used to having to do this, but not with someone else's cub. Tawnu let the cub nurse, along with her own cubs pushing one another to get more milk.

Taboraa was thankful that she was able to help Shujaa, it calmed her knowing that the cub was finally getting the food it had been asking for who knows how long.

Angus let out a small smile, feeling lighter. Most of his stress was coming from this cub, and losing it all made him feel like he lost 10 pounds. However, that didn't calm him completely. After all, they were in a pride they haven't seen before, and some members may not appreciate their presence.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Iri » September 29th, 2014, 9:39 pm

Shujaa almost devoured the milk, greedily gulping it up. She seemed more comfortable and content now that she was getting food in her small, thin belly. Though Kapuki herself had never had much interaction with cubs, she didn't like seeing them with empty stomachs. Especially not her own sister.
Chaltuu flicked her tail, nodding gruffly. She was glad her sister was finally able to nurse, but she still didn't feel completely at peace. She wondered if, when Shujaa had a full belly again, they would go. No- Shujaa would become hungry again.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 29th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Angus kept an eye on Shujaa, making sure she was alright. However, he did look at his surroundings time to time. The cub was already seeming healthier, but there was one issue- how long would they stay? It was hard enough to find one lioness, and she couldn't leave her pride. Like Taboraa mentioned, she was on her third litter. She couldn't abandon them and her pride, could she? "What do you plan to do next?" He whispered over to Kapuki and Chaltuu.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » September 29th, 2014, 9:55 pm

"I don't know," Chaltuu responded.
"I'd feel rude to just ask to stay until Shujaa's weaned. But we have to do something," Kapuki said. "I don't want to have to travel around with a starving cub." She flicked her tail. "We were lucky this one time." She didn't know how "lucky" they'd be the next time they went around searching for someone to help feed Shujaa.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 29th, 2014, 9:58 pm

"Well, we can't risk searching for another lioness. We were lucky enough to manage finding one lioness, going to search for another would probably take longer." Angus continued to watch Shujaa, now feeling some concern. "Staying here may not be the best idea either." He thought for a while, and came with one idea, but it may not be so helpful. "..We could leave her here until she is old enough to eat meat, but then again, we can't fully trust them, can we?"
Labatis
The world is a mess

Postby Iri » September 29th, 2014, 10:01 pm

[Why does Angus come up with, like, the best ideas ever? Seriously though. xD]

"Also, they might think that we were too lazy to keep an eye on her," Kapuki added quietly. "And I don't want to be away from Shujaa for that long of a time." She sighed. "I just... Don't want anything bad to happen to Shujaa. She's... I don't know." She sighed again. Had it been a better idea just to wait until Shujaa was weaned onto meat, before taking her?
Last edited by Iri on September 29th, 2014, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Labatis » September 29th, 2014, 10:14 pm

[Who is Enzi? :o]

Angus nodded. "Then all we can do is stay, really. Shujaa won't last long if we search for another lioness when she is hungry again, and I'm sure you don't want to abandon her for that long a time if we wait until she is older to come back. Hopefully the others will understand."
Labatis
The world is a mess

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying