[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A Private RP for Labatis — My Lion King Forum

A Private RP for Labatis

Re: A Private RP for Labatis

Postby Iri » January 23rd, 2015, 12:58 am

[Eeeh. Late again.
My lame excuse? Hijacked, glitchy computer that was like "haha nope".
So I'm sorry. I'll make up for it with a nice long post.]

The antelope flinched, and the fact that it was out of the range of the safety of its herd was putting it at even further a risk. It broke into a run as it frantically fled from Angus, its hooves scraping up dirt and pebbles. It knew that if it attempted to seek out the protection of its herd, it had strayed too far.

Chaltuu caught his signal, and as soon as Angus lunged towards the antelope and the ungulate sprinted out into the mostly-open clearing, close enough to her, she leaped at it with a fierce snarl, her claws unsheathed. She ran at the same pace as Angus, although multiple yards away from him so she stood a fairly good chance of helping Angus corner the hoofed mammal. Her sister and Angus needed the food as much as she herself did, and the very last thing she wanted was to spoil a hunt.

[That first few sentences probably were probably incoherent. Sorry about that. xD
And also, I know the antelope has no idea what Angus's name is, but I didn't really want to call them "the lion" and "the lioness" or something for the whole post. Yeah, I'm lazy. Hurr hurr.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Labatis » January 23rd, 2015, 7:31 pm

[I don't mind the wait or the fact that you said "Angus". cx]

The antelope sprinted to the left, startled by a second lion. Its hooves slid across the ground as it turned, fleeing for its dear life. Angus moved over to the right side, knowing that due to how startled it was, it would begin to run in a zig-zag kind of shape, eventually running into him. With every step Angus took, his claws sunk into the ground, sprawling out in an attack move when the antelope was within a couple inches from him. In a matter of time, he finally managed to lunge onto the antelope's side, making the two flip over and topple to the ground. The antelope still had its strength in both its hooves and horns, which could be a great risk of severe injuries if he and Chaltuu made the wrong type of attack.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » February 25th, 2015, 11:30 pm

[Late... yet again. :oops:]

Inwardly wincing slightly as she saw Angus and the ungulate flip over and crash against the ground, Chaltuu barreled forward and snapped her jaws abruptly around the antelope's horns in an attempt to keep its head in place so they couldn't impale Angus. She supposed the hooves could kick at Angus' flank or chest, but automatically she had assumed that the horns could cause more potential damage, and besides, if the antelope's hooves did pose a threat, she would cross that river when she came to it... Though it would possibly be easier to just shut her teeth around its neck and throttle the prey, it would be dangerous for both her and Angus if she released its horn and gave it the opportunity to skewer one of them, considering that the hoofed mammal was still writhing in pain... But on the bright side, she supposed, its movements were growing weaker.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying