[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The new danger in the land — My Lion King Forum

The new danger in the land

Re: The new danger in the land

Postby Adofo » September 19th, 2014, 11:33 pm

Tua: Awwww! Can I pester you by nibbling on your ear?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 19th, 2014, 11:45 pm

"Well..." Marini giggled. "Okay..." She absolutely loved it when Tua did that and he knew it.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Adofo » September 20th, 2014, 12:03 am

Tua began to nibble on her ear and tugged on it
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 20th, 2014, 6:45 am

Giggling and purring happily, Marini snuggled up closely to her mate and allowed him to carry on with what he was doing.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 20th, 2014, 12:14 pm

Tua kept on playing with his mates ear but stopped for a second to say something.
Tua: I love you, Marini!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 20th, 2014, 3:08 pm

Marini smiled, licking her mate across his muzzle. "I love you too..." she said, resting her head in his mane. "Hey, Tua, I've been thinking..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 20th, 2014, 9:48 pm

Tua: About what?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 20th, 2014, 11:23 pm

"Well..." said Marini, blushing. "I know you probably weren't planning on us being here for too long, definitely not that long, but... Do you think we can stay here until I go into heat?" she asked. "I can't think of a place where I'd like to conceive our cubs more." The lioness then licked her mate across his muzzle before rubbing her head against his. "So... Can we? Pretty Please?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » September 20th, 2014, 11:28 pm

Tua: Well.....what kind of mate would I be if I said no?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 20th, 2014, 11:32 pm

Marini giggled excitedly, embracing Tua and sending both of them to the ground as a result of her enthusiasm. She kissed him before burying her head into his mane. "Now we wait..." she said, purring happily as she lay close to him.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying