[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The new danger in the land — My Lion King Forum

The new danger in the land

Re: The new danger in the land

Postby Adofo » October 30th, 2014, 6:06 pm

Shortly after Tua and Marini found Simba with Nuru.
Tua: NURU!!!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 30th, 2014, 6:08 pm

Simba lowered his head to the ground, allowing Nuru to get down and run over to his parents. But he didn't approach them.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Adofo » October 30th, 2014, 6:10 pm

Tua and Marini embraced their son.
Tua: We're so glad you're okay!!!!!
After Marini picked Nurur up and started heading back home, Tua walked up to his brother.
Tua: Thank you for finding him!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 30th, 2014, 6:12 pm

Simba sighed, not looking Tua in the eye. "I almost got him killed..." he said, his voice choked up. "He was hanging from the edge of the gorge when I found him..." There was no point in trying to hide the truth.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » October 30th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Tua: Hey.....you didn't mean it. You were mad. I almost got Marini and the both boys killed when I ran away!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 30th, 2014, 6:16 pm

Simba said nothing.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » October 30th, 2014, 6:21 pm

Tua: What made you two fight anyway?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 30th, 2014, 6:23 pm

"He..." Simba sighed. "He told me how upset you are about the way we've been growing apart and got angry..."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Adofo » October 30th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Tua: No....he wasn't suppossed to hear that! ...Look...I know you're King...I'm not...and I don't know all the stuff you have to deal with but I do know...being King is more important.....and I just have to accept it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby TheWhistlerify » October 30th, 2014, 6:28 pm

Simba let out another sigh and shook his head. "Tua... Do you think... Maybe it's time I stepped down?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying