[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - private <3 — My Lion King Forum

private <3

Re: private <3

Postby Kipekee » January 24th, 2015, 4:02 am

Imani shrugged. "Yeah, I'm just stuffed and can't move all that much."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » January 24th, 2015, 4:04 am

"Okay," Jahzara said. She looked at Imani, unable to suppress the smile that tugged at the corners of her mouth. Even though they had only just recently met, they already treated each other like best friends- and she didn't mind that, of course.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kipekee » January 27th, 2015, 5:13 am

Imani rolled on her side and fell asleep.

(Timeskip?)
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 5th, 2015, 3:12 am

[Oh gosh I'm sorry </3 Yes.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 5th, 2015, 3:13 am

(Next day or when they become crushes?)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 5th, 2015, 3:15 am

[When they start to like each other.]

After a while, Jahzara was sitting under a tree lazily, watching Imani with a smile.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 5th, 2015, 3:17 am

(Okay!)

Imani was practicing her backflip, but kept landing on awkward paws or splat on her stomach. "Geez, it's never been this hard..."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 5th, 2015, 3:20 am

"Perhaps you're just out of practice," Jahzara suggested with a grin- not a mocking one, but a grin filled with kindness and good-natured amusement.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » February 5th, 2015, 3:22 am

Imani seemed a little surprised when she heard Jahzara, but quickly shrugged it off. "Yeah, I guess I am. Or maybe it's because I haven't done it in so long."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » February 5th, 2015, 3:25 am

"That's exactly what being out-of-practice is, genius," Jahzara teased affectionately, still grinning with amusement.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying