[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - River Pride Royals [private] — My Lion King Forum

River Pride Royals [private]

River Pride Royals [private]

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2014, 1:31 am

The half-blind cheetess yawned, stretching and extending her claws. She opened her one minty-green eye, glancing around the den. Her twin cubs were asleep, as was her mate. The scarred, spotted wildcat got up and tip-toed out of the den, making sure her non-sheathable claws didn't touch the cold rocky floor. She looked around, moving her head so that her one eye could see everything, and she sat down, watching the sunset. The many streams and rivers glistened dark orange as the sun painted the dark blue sky yellow and gold. The River Pride queen looked like a zombie and sometimes felt like one. And she was definitely not a lion. She was different. She didn't care. As long as she had her mate and cubs, then she was happy. One eye was plenty.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: River Pride Royals [private]

Postby Adofo » August 4th, 2014, 1:58 am

The king of the land came up from behind her.
Mosi: Hey, beautiful!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2014, 2:01 am

Nafsi flicked her tail, looking at him, turning her head all the way around. "Hi, Mosi."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » August 4th, 2014, 2:08 am

Mosi: Can you believe it? This land is all ours! Sometimes i can't believe it!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2014, 10:42 pm

The cheetah sighed, shaking her head. "Why do I seem so 'pretty' to you? I have half a face and I'm beaten up like a rag doll. What's so pretty about me?" She muttered.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » August 4th, 2014, 11:06 pm

Mosi: Because I love you! You're my dream girl!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2014, 11:41 pm

"Yeah, please. Wivu was prettier than me." Nafsi said with a sigh, laying down with a moan.

(Her self esteem is looooooooooooooow XD)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » August 4th, 2014, 11:50 pm

Mosi: Hey...if i didn't want you...why are you my mate? .....and why am i cuddling with you!?
He laid with his mate to cuddle.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2014, 11:52 pm

She put her head on his shoulder. "I've just never been the same since I lost my eye, Mosi. I never will."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » August 4th, 2014, 11:57 pm

Mosi: I don't care....you're still beautiful. You're the love of my life. No matter what! And...I was thinking.....i think I may want another litter. What do you think?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying