[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Flamefeather RP for Awesomesauce2014 — My Lion King Forum

Flamefeather RP for Awesomesauce2014

Flamefeather RP for Awesomesauce2014

Postby Iri » July 7th, 2014, 5:04 pm

[Helloooooooo. XD By the way, I have two other Flamefeather characters, one a hunter and the other a fighter. I might also add a medic. XD]

Igneus growled and snarled as she saw the intruders approaching the borders of her territory. "Shira!" she called. Igneus was tough, but there were five intruders in all, all bulky and muscular.
"SHIRA!" Igneus yowled. "We need help!" Her two fellow Flamefeathers, Abana, a hunter, and Nabila, a fighter, were by her side, but all of the intruders against only three would not end up well.

[Hope I'm literate enough. XD]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Re: Flamefeather RP for Awesomesauce2014

Postby awesomesauce2014 » July 7th, 2014, 5:11 pm

[Haha, you're all good!]

Shira's good ear twitched slightly when she heard her leader call out for her. She wasn't to far off, hoping to catch some food whilst border checking. She sighed slightly when she saw the intruders and rolled her eyes, how stupid. She rushed over to Igneus and the others. She growled at the intruders, "Morons." She snarled with a smirk, "Better run now while you still can." She said, winking slightly at the group.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Nickname(s): Rogue
Pride Points: 1

Postby Iri » July 7th, 2014, 5:14 pm

Abana growled at the enemy pack.
The leader of the intruders, a silvery female, growled at Shira. "There's four of you and five of us. It'd be a bad choice to fight us, because you'd all just lose." The other four intruders snarled viciously at Shira and Igneus, their lips drawn back, their teeth bared, low growls escaping from their throats.
"Yeah, you'd better back off while you still got legs!" the second intruder growled.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby awesomesauce2014 » July 7th, 2014, 5:28 pm

Shira chuckled, "Then I'm guessing you haven't heard of us then?" She asked, "You see, me personally...I am unable to tire for at least five days and I just slept last night. So even if we are out numbered we still have an advantage." She said simply, with a simple wave of her tail glancing at her leader and other pack members with a proud smirk.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Iri » July 7th, 2014, 5:32 pm

[I just realized that I never gave Igneus a talent... 0__0]

"We've heard plenty of you!" the silver intruder hissed. "We're the ones with elements of water! I personally can aim water at your pathetic heads! Be prepared for a bad water injury before that thick head of yours deflates!"
The other intruders laughed and sneered at Shira and the others.
Igneus growled and lashed her tail. "They'll see what we're capable of," she muttered in Shira's ear.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby awesomesauce2014 » July 8th, 2014, 5:25 am

Shira growled lowly as she glared at the intruder as she started to get ready to attack. She looked at Igneus and nodded her head, "They'll never know what hit them!" She snarled as she leapt at the silver intruder. How dare she call her head thick, Shira growled to herself.

[lol. sorry for the short post...spent all day at a water park and i wanted to get one more post in before I went to sleep for ever. XD]
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Iri » July 8th, 2014, 7:14 pm

[That's fine.]

The silver lioness shrieked and leaped aside. She hadn't been lying, she had the element of water. Her golden eyes flashed dangerously as she yowled and shot a blast of water at Shira's head.
The other intruders gasped and leaped into the battle. Soon the small, silent clearing was filled with the sounds of shrieking, yowling, and snarling. It was chaos.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Return to Lion King Roleplaying