[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private for TheMaster017 — My Lion King Forum

Private for TheMaster017

Re: Private for TheMaster017

Postby Iri » June 25th, 2014, 8:47 pm

Abayghur shrugged. "I'm fine, I guess. Why does Akane hate me so much?"
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » June 25th, 2014, 8:48 pm

Bali: She doesn't hate you....she's just a little jealous that you'll be king and she won't be queen.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » June 25th, 2014, 8:49 pm

"She's not jealous about that," Kulia reminded him. "Well... I guess she is a little. But she's more angry that we didn't choose a daughter. She thinks we only want a male to be ruler."
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » June 25th, 2014, 8:50 pm

Bali: .....Honey...have any ideas how we can help her? We can't let our daughter do this again.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » June 25th, 2014, 8:51 pm

"I'm stumped," Kulia said. "If she gets older and she still attacks him... I'll hate to do it but... we'd have to exile her. I don't want to do that."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » June 25th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Bali: NO! It won't come to that! .....we'll think of something......wait........Vice Queen........you know what that is?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » June 25th, 2014, 8:53 pm

"No, I don't," Kulia said, shaking her head.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » June 25th, 2014, 8:55 pm

Vice King and Vice Queens are basically second rulers of the land! It's like this, King, Queen, Vice King, Vice Queen, Prince, Princess, Vice Prince, Vice Princess, Lieutenant and so on!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » June 25th, 2014, 8:56 pm

"Oh. Remember, Bali, she doesn't want to be royal. She just hates that a son is our future ruler and not a daughter," Kulia reminded him.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » June 25th, 2014, 8:59 pm

Bali: Okay.....what if one of our other daughters becomes Vice Queen?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying