[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Elephant Graveyard Life (Only me and Athena) — My Lion King Forum

Elephant Graveyard Life (Only me and Athena)

Elephant Graveyard Life (Only me and Athena)

Postby ShenziHyena » May 9th, 2014, 9:29 pm

Shenzi walked along her belly growling "Where's breakfast?" She growled and sniffed the air, she continued to walk until she smelled another hyena, but she never smelled this hyena before so Shenzi ran and ran until she came along a hyena pup it was a female and still needed it's mother. She walked up to it and got low "Uh, pup where's your mother?" Shenzi waited for a reply.
ShenziHyena
Make mine a Cub Sandwich

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well, "hi" to you, too.

Nickname(s): Shenzi
Pride Points: 0

Re: Elephant Graveyard Life (Only me and Athena)

Postby Athena » May 10th, 2014, 2:45 am

The hyena pup looked up to the older hyena and said "My mother was killed by a lion...I'm on my own my name is Dalia." Dalia looked in your eyes and whimpered a bit unsure of what to do.
Athena
Nuka! Where's Kovu?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Did you leave him out there on his own again?

Nickname(s): Vitani, Atha
Pride Points: 1

Postby ShenziHyena » May 10th, 2014, 3:00 am

Shenzi felt bad for a minute then shook her head "Well Dalia, you can come stay with me if you like." She wasn't sure why but she felt that this hyena pup was a part of her, then she picked Dalia up with her teeth and started to walk.
ShenziHyena
Make mine a Cub Sandwich

Well, "hi" to you, too.

Postby Athena » May 10th, 2014, 5:16 pm

Dalia looked ahead and watched were they where going she then barked "What's your name?" Dalia pawed at the air as she waited.
Athena
Nuka! Where's Kovu?

Postby ShenziHyena » May 10th, 2014, 8:03 pm

"My name is Shenzi." She said with a mouth full of fur. Soon they where at the Elephant Graveyard, Shenzi put the little one down and licked on top of her head "This is where I live and where you'll be staying." She then walked ahead "Are you comin'?" She called.
ShenziHyena
Make mine a Cub Sandwich

Well, "hi" to you, too.

Postby Athena » May 11th, 2014, 7:57 pm

Dalia shook her fur and then ran after Shenzi and playfully nipped at her heels "Go faster!" She laughed as she continued to nip, she watched Shenzi's tail go back and fourth making Dalia kinda dizzy.
Athena
Nuka! Where's Kovu?

Return to Lion King Roleplaying