[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private RP for TheMaster017 and I]: Dark Heart of a Rogue — My Lion King Forum

[Private RP for TheMaster017 and I]: Dark Heart of a Rogue

Re: [Private RP for TheMaster017 and I]: Dark Heart of a Rog

Postby Adofo » July 30th, 2014, 1:56 am

Adofo: Hey! How'd you like sleeping with it?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » July 31st, 2014, 9:55 pm

"It was fine," Ebyne said. She walked out of the cave.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » July 31st, 2014, 9:59 pm

Adofo got up and went to his oldest sons territory. He saw them and crept up on them and pounced.
Adofo: Aaahhhh! Hey! How are my boys doing!?!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 31st, 2014, 10:21 pm

Hondo gasped and jumped. He lashed his tail, clearly rather annoyed.
Ajabu and Yuna glanced up at him. Hondo's cubs looked at Adofo with wide eyes and cowered away.
"Don't do that!" Hondo said. He nudged his two cubs, both female, behind him and stood in front of them. Ajabu bristled slightly and lowered her head in front of the cubs defensively.
Last edited by Iri on August 1st, 2014, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 31st, 2014, 10:22 pm

Adofo: oh...sorry boys. I didn't see the little ones there.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 31st, 2014, 10:24 pm

"That's fine," Gamba reassured him, chuckling softly. "His cubs are skittish, and Ajabu is still very fearful." He lowered his voice and whispered in Adofo's ear, "Hondo's just being protective."
Both Hondo's cubs growled at Adofo.
"Get out! Intruder!" the first, the larger cub, yowled, leaping at him. Her claws were sheathed, as she had inherited her mother's trait to never want to hurt anyone, but her teeth were bared and her eyes were blazing with anger. "Intruder!" she screeched.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 31st, 2014, 10:27 pm

Adofo: Hey now, is that how you treat your grandpa?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 31st, 2014, 10:28 pm

Hondo looked at his father sternly. "First of all," he began, his voice still irritated, "you scared her half to death. Second of all, she does not know about any relation to you whatsoever."
The lioness cub bared her teeth at Adofo. "Intruder!" she shrieked, snarling and growling viciously.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » July 31st, 2014, 10:30 pm

Adofo: Okay.....Im sorry. But hey little one, i'm your grand father! Your dad's dad! What's your name?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » July 31st, 2014, 10:31 pm

"I don't believe you!" the cub yowled. "Get out!"
The second cub, the smaller one, hurried over to her sister and muttered something in the first cub's ear.
The first cub calmed down, only slightly, her teeth still bared at Adofo. "Go away!" she snapped. "Intruders aren't welcome here!"
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying