[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Scarred For Life [For Unikels and I ONLY] — My Lion King Forum

Scarred For Life [For Unikels and I ONLY]

Scarred For Life [For Unikels and I ONLY]

Postby Iri » April 20th, 2014, 5:43 pm

Arida limped through the open savanna. Her ears twitched as she remembered the cruelty from the hyenas. A bit of blood dripped from her face where the hyenas had bitten her. She sat down and touched her paw to her face.
Scarred for life. The words rang in her torn ears. Scarred for life.
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Re: Scarred For Life [For Unikels and I ONLY]

Postby Kipekee » April 20th, 2014, 5:53 pm

"You okay, kid?" Said a feminine voice. There was no one around, not even glowing eyes to indicate someone hiding in the shadows. It was a young sounding voice as well.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Iri » April 20th, 2014, 5:57 pm

Arida spun around, her ears flattened. "Yes," she said firmly. "But... who are you?"
[Hey, I'm going to be gone for a while, going to my grandmother's house for Easter.]
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » April 20th, 2014, 6:02 pm

(Okay.)

The grass turned to ice under Arida's paws. The sky turned gray and gray clouds of all shades and tints that whirled until they looked like marble. An ice castle came together, followed by snowflakes gently falling. A snowdrift was lifted into the air and started to spin, before it exploded in a flurry of snow. Standing in it's place was a gray lioness with ice fire for a tail, stunning blue eyes, a shiny ice crown, and a black leather necklace (which was big enough to be considered a vest) with a snowflake gem.
"My name is Isabelle. I'm the Goddess of Snow and the Sorceress of Winter."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » April 20th, 2014, 6:05 pm

[I'll be back in about fifteen minutes, so don't leave the RP forum too soon! :P]
Arida shrank back. "Wh-what? Sorceress of Winter? Goddess of Snow? What's a Sorceress? What's a Goddess?" she stammered. She flattened her ears, frightened that this sorceress might try to freeze her.
[Arida hasn't been introduced to this type of thing, she's only used to lions without powers.]
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » April 20th, 2014, 6:07 pm

(Okay.)

"Ssh, I won't hurt you. I'm going to help you. A Goddess or God has power over all the angels in it's region, or category." Isabelle said, almost as quiet as the snow. "Come in, now. You're going to be just fine."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » April 20th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Shivering, Arida walked in. "So... what's it like being a Sorceress?" she asked timidly.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » April 20th, 2014, 6:14 pm

"Hard work. Harder than being Queen. But I have no other choice." Isabelle exclaimed, showing her around the castle. As you may have guessed the floor and walls were cold.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Iri » April 20th, 2014, 9:48 pm

[Sorry for the late reply. D: Ugh, my computer was being annoying and it wasn't working.]

Arida's fur flattened. This Sorceress didn't seem too bad. But she had to be cautious. She nodded, not wanting to say anything that might provoke the Sorceress. "It's a nice castle," she remarked politely.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Kipekee » April 20th, 2014, 9:57 pm

"Thank you." Said Isabelle. "Come this way."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying