[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Final LK5 Collab with Unikels — My Lion King Forum

Final LK5 Collab with Unikels

Final LK5 Collab with Unikels

Postby Adofo » March 19th, 2014, 7:55 pm

Okay, we are dumping the previous LK5 collab.....again. This is ONLY FOR ME AND UNIKELS!!!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: Final LK5 Collab with Unikels

Postby Kipekee » March 19th, 2014, 8:05 pm

And please only give us helpful and not rude feedback.

" one thing remains a certainty ; at the height of their glory, even they could not have foreseen their fate, with which the speed it was delivered "

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

Independent and freespirited, this blue hedgehog is the leader and namesake of Team Sonic. He can be a little impatient and snarky, but this speedy rascal is always up for adventure!

MILES 'TAILS' PROWER THE FOX

A smart and loving little fox cub, he is wherever his Sonic tails is. Wherever Sonic is, he's likely to follow! He can throw a pretty scary tantrum, but he's easy to love!

KNUCKLES THE ECHIDNA

The hard as nails echidna that only shows his soft side to his friends. No matter his ego, he makes a good guard dog without the dog!

KELSEY THE ECHIDNA

A clever one indeed, she often uses her wits to outsmart others! Anything you can do, she can do better!

JUNO THE DOG

No matter what, this secretive girl wants to stay secretive. It's hard to have her as a friend when she won't even talk!

NEVEAH THE CAT

This loud and rambunctious kitty has a kick to her! She may be friendly, but watch out when the claws come to play!
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Kipekee » March 19th, 2014, 8:17 pm

SOME TIME AGO...

The arrow flew through the air, hitting the hyena in the skull. She fell backwards as blood exploded and her brains splattered on the ground. Quickly, seeing their job was done, the six anthros teleported back to their world. For the next four years they've lived the free lives they were used to living. Of course, they had another run in with Eggman, but life was still pretty normal.

Until...

(Take it away, Cody!)
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » March 20th, 2014, 12:55 am

One day, the Pridelanders were just minding their own business, until the sky turned black. Rain fell heavy, the wind blew hard and thunder clapped along the skyies with lighting hitting everything in sight.
Simba: What's going on!?!?!
Adofo: A pretty bad storm! That's what!
Nala: EVERYONE GET INSIDE!!!!
The pridelanders all make it inside the cave.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » March 20th, 2014, 1:13 am

PROLOGUE
The Sighting

Kiara looked up, and gasped. She saw the ghost of a white creature with a purple robe and glowing white eyes. It broke out in evil laughter before disappearing. Panicking, the lioness screamed and ran up to Kovu and hid behind him.
“Kiara? What's wrong?” Muttered the dark male, nuzzling his mate before looking behind him. He saw glowing white eyes in the bushes, but they vanished quickly. Tilting his head to the side, he went to report it to Simba and Nala.
“Well, that's strange.” Said Nala, shrugging as she looked to her daughter. “I'll call in Rafiki. He'll give you something for shock.”
Simba stretched and yawned. “We can't go out in this weather. I will set a patrol to check it out, though.”
Adofo scratched his head. “I agree with Nala. That's crazy weird.”
The storm raged on for weeks. The lions just figured it was wet season, but Adofo was convinced something was wrong. At night he'd have weird dreams, each more bizzare than the last. And finally, he was proven right.
In his sleep, Adofo saw a white echidna wearing a purple robe with glowing white eyes and a gold beaded staff with a glowing cyan orb.
“Who are you?” Adofo just managed to say.
The echidna grinned, walking up to him and smacking him with his staff before laughing.
“My name is Lord Ix... the conqueror of your world!”
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » March 21st, 2014, 12:45 am

Adofo springs up. Sweating from his nightmare.
Adofo: Oh........oh.....oh man.....
Simba: Dofo? What's wrong?
Adofo: Just.....just a very weird....bad dream.
Simba: You okay?
Adofo: Yeah....yeah I'm fine. It's just......it was an echidna.
Simba: You mean like Kelsey and Knuckles?
Adofo: Yeah.
Simba: Should we call them?
Adofo: No....no it....its fine. Just go back to sleep.
Simba: Well.....okay.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » March 21st, 2014, 1:07 am

From then on, Adofo had dreamless sleep and now it just seemed like a monsoon. But finally Vitani had enough and suggested something.
“I found a portal the other day and I went through it to see Sonic's world,” Said the blue eyed lioness. “We should probably go ask them for help.”
Kopa and Kovu agreed, Nala and Kiara suggested wariness and that they may not remember them because of the fact that the two groups haven't seen eachother for four years, and Simba and Adofo simply just said no.
“I don't want a run-in with Mr. I'm-The-Best again.” Adofo grumbled.
“And I don't want them to kill us if they don't recognize us.” Simba inquired.
“They won't. We just have to follow their rules like they followed ours. It's only fair.” Said Kopa.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » March 25th, 2014, 2:53 am

Adofo: *sigh* ......fine. Let's go!
Kopa: Finally! Now let's pay the old gang a visit!
The head to the portal.
Simba: Hmmmm I don't know.
Nala shoved them through.
Nala: Ugh. let's go.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » March 25th, 2014, 3:00 am

As soon as they were in the portal, Adofo was transformed into an anthro creature like they were.
“What...?” He said staring at his bright orange fur.
“We'll ask them! Let's just go!” Nala said impatiently.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » March 25th, 2014, 3:04 am

They wonder around for hours but no luck finding them.
Simba: Alright. I give up. Let's just ask someone!
They try to ask people where team sonic was but they never even seemed to acknowledge them.
Adofo: This isn't working.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying