[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Kipekee » August 6th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Rangi sighed and curled up, falling asleep.

The next morning, she woke up to a crow. "Damn thing." She growled, and looked at Kuruka. Still asleep.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » August 7th, 2014, 7:06 am

Ears twitching, Kuruka stirred. She lifted her head and yawned widely, fixing her gaze instinctively towards her littermate, who was laying down nearby. Noticing that Rangi was awake, she stretched and uncoiled herself, then slipped over and sniffed at her sister's neck wound. "How's it feel?"
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » August 8th, 2014, 12:34 am

"Better when you're not breathing on it." Rangi snapped. She darted under her sister and ended up in front of the carcass. "...I'm not hungry right now."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 8th, 2014, 2:07 am

She leaned back with a snort, then sidestepped away when Rangi moved and circled around the other side of the carcass. "Don't eat, then. Whaddya want to do?" she asked, sitting down and inspecting her sharp claws.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » August 9th, 2014, 11:14 pm

"Smarty." Rangi growled under her breath. "Maybe kill someone."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 11th, 2014, 3:55 pm

Kuruka dipped her head and sniffed the carcass. "Sounds good." she rumbled, then took a quick bite. She wasn't too hungry, but decided she might as well make use of it if they were going to leave it here for the scavengers. Licking her muzzle she glanced around. "Which way?"
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » August 11th, 2014, 10:54 pm

"Why should I know?" Rangi said, making poor Kuruka do all the thinking.
Because it was in her power.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 11th, 2014, 11:04 pm

"Well, pick a direction. It doesn't matter." she snapped back, rolling her eyes slightly and flexing her paws against the ground. She lifted one forepaw and cleaned it briefly.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » August 11th, 2014, 11:05 pm

"Alright then. BACKWARDS." Rangi growled, laying down and staring at her sister with the 'I Ain't Movin' look.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 11th, 2014, 11:11 pm

Kuruka glanced down at her. "Fine, just chill here. I'm gonna walk around." she sniffed, her tail flicking a little. She strode forwards through the grass, away from the cluster of trees, in a relatively good mood. Herds of wildebeest and antelope grazed in the distance.
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying