[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Zoketi » January 28th, 2015, 12:23 am

[huehe]

She lifted her head with a scowl and briefly jerked her head in response, wondering what he wanted now. Lowering her gaze, she kept on her slow march, trailing behind the others.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » January 28th, 2015, 12:24 am

"You two are just really pretty, even with the scars." Okay, I've gotta admit, the flirting was kind of getting on Rangi's nerves.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » January 28th, 2015, 12:59 am

Kuruka's eyes widened and she had to force herself not to lunge towards the male. Spitting, she shook her head and ignored him, turning her gaze instead to the foliage to her right. "Rangi, I'd like to leave." she repeated.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 28th, 2015, 1:01 am

Rangi aimed to smack her sister in the face with her tail instead of saying just a firm "no". The lighter twin felt rather satisfied with her attempt to put her younger sister in her place even though there was a 50% chance that she missed.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 28th, 2015, 1:16 am

The darker feline's reply was to open her jaws and aim to bite at the tail rather than dodge. She didn't understand why Rangi wanted to stay so bad. She'd be happier just meandering on their own, like always.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 28th, 2015, 1:23 am

Rangi pulled her tail away, stopping when Jiwe stopped. "Check this out. It's an old temple made by two-legs. There's water nearby and plenty of it, with a lot of prey. You two can stay if you want, I don't really hang out here much."
"It's...pretty." Rangi said blandly, but she really meant it. It was pretty nice, like a broken down hotel that still had five stars.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 28th, 2015, 1:45 am

[ inital thought: minecraft jungle temples ]

Sadly, Kuruka was still not impressed. She didn't like human things. She didn't like much, though, and she was in a bad mood due to present company. Huffing loudly, she didn't reply and merely stared towards the remains of the building.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 28th, 2015, 1:54 am

(Hehe)

Jiwe smiled at them. "Like I said, you guys can stay as long as you want. I'll leave you to explore." He walked away, and Rangi hopped on one of the temples. "Happy now?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 28th, 2015, 1:56 am

As he departed, she let out a low snarling noise. She turned her head towards her sister and scoffed. "No." she muttered shortly, stepping forwards to inspect the temple things more.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 28th, 2015, 7:16 pm

"What does Prissie want now?" Rangi snapped. "God damn it Kuruka, you're so grumpy. Geez."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying