[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Kipekee » June 30th, 2014, 4:06 am

"This other one, eh, I'm gonna play with her. Ey, lil' ball of fur?" Rangi purred, the cub shivering in fear.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » June 30th, 2014, 4:33 am

Kuruka's upper lip curled as she flipped the cub she had over and leaned down to nip at it's face. She batted it over, then back again, as if playing with a clump of grass like a ball. Her grin widened slightly as she continued the rough tossing and then let the cub lay limp for a moment, too stunned to move. She watched it, considering what next to do.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » June 30th, 2014, 11:33 pm

"Just don't kill it. It's MY toy."
She picked up Kopa's corpse and started to drag it, wrapping her tail tightly around the other cub, and it followed just so it didn't choke.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » July 1st, 2014, 3:44 am

Kuruka lifted her head. "You want this one too?" she chuffed, kicking it towards Rangi and rising up with a quick shake of her brown fur. She glanced around, then continued to whack her charge forwards. "What are you gonna do with them?"
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » July 1st, 2014, 11:23 pm

"One is for you, one is for me. That simple." She retorted. "Don't let Mrs.Talk-my-@$$-off take them."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » July 2nd, 2014, 5:08 pm

"Kay..." Kuruka twitched her ears, continuing to roughly roll the cub forwards like she was pushing some inanimate object instead. "What's the plan? Or, what exactly are we doing with them?" she rumbled lowly, yawning.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » July 2nd, 2014, 10:26 pm

"I dunno. Play till we're bored?" Rangi mumbled.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » July 2nd, 2014, 11:44 pm

Kuruka lifted her head with a slight sniff. "Right. I didn't know if you had anything specific in mind." she rumbled, twitching her tail. She lowered her head and snapped at the cub, who had by now stopped fighting against the lioness's kicking.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » July 2nd, 2014, 11:46 pm

"Alright, ya little doormat. Come here." Rangi growled, grabbing the cub, lifting her head, then throwing it to the ground. "Ooh, yeah. Do that on some rocks, break some bones... hmm."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » July 3rd, 2014, 6:20 am

Kuruka twitched an ear, glancing over towards her sister. She smirked ever so slightly as her violet orbs flicked back down to her targeted cub. She lifted a paw and pressed down on the cub, allowing her claws to dig in slightly so pricks of blood appeared. She then lowered her muzzle and pulled at the cub's ears, tugging sharply and biting down hard with her teeth. The cub cried pitifully.
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying