[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Kipekee » March 25th, 2014, 12:33 am

(sure x3)
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » March 25th, 2014, 12:39 am

[mmkay ;p]

Kuruka, taller, leaner, and well-muscled. Not quite a teenager, but she was getting there. Both she and her sister were growing in skill every day. New moves were taught, and increasingly fierce training session occurred. The simpler moves from cubhood turned into deadly strikes for older lions. Kuruka felt almost at home. Though she still didn't really care to be with most of the pride, especially her mentor Tusi. The one figure she could trust was her sister. As of now, the spotted brown lioness was heading out into the open savannah with Rangi, a single task burnt into her mind: take down a full-grown male lion with her sister. Kuruka herself was barely half the size of an adult female. But the cruel pride challenged them like this. Success or death.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » March 27th, 2014, 11:38 pm

Rangi learned more every day. It eventually got to the point that she was stronger than her sister, but never to the point that she could beat Kuruka in training. Every single scar was a badge of honor in the adolescent's blue eyes, and she even was gifted a slave by her mentor Wikiva. Rangi treated the slave like a well trained dog, telling him to fetch her food and even groom her fur and clean every new wound so she could focus more on fighting.
Last edited by Kipekee on March 27th, 2014, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 27th, 2014, 11:48 pm

[whoah whoah. I can see stronger, but faster? kuruka's smaller (but it's hardly noticeable now)...she's got to have some advantage over rangi if rangi is stronger than her...at least to make it fair...they're supposed to be so well matched that a fight between them literally goes nowhere.]

She slunk along, steps nearly silent. Her gaze scoured the land ahead. Some target had to present itself soon. It had to be a male. And it was mostly chance. They could happen upon a lazy weak male, or a cruel skilled male that could possibly kill them. Even with their own skills, someone who was big and well-trained himself would end their lives. So it was a tricky thing. Kuruka had heard many tales of how adolescents before them had never returned from this task. She wasn't frightened, not really. More excited, eager to hurt. Tusi's terrible ways had already leaked onto her apprentice. Kuruka wanted to cause pain, too.

The lioness lifted her head. "Look," she murmured icily, nodding her nose towards the shape of a lion ahead. A mane gave away the gender. She flexed her claws against the soil and crept forwards.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » March 27th, 2014, 11:54 pm

(Sure x3 I'll edit it.)

"Mm," Rangi would mutter, too busy staring down a lioness that was approaching the male Kuruka mentioned. "If we wanna get him, we gotta get her too. She could be his mate. More blood that has been shed for us," She muttered, then looked at her slave Kucheza (play) and commanded him to stay where he was before following her sister.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 28th, 2014, 12:00 am

[<3 thanks c: and hahah Kucheza. I used to have a character named that.]

She twitched an ear. "Of course." she agreed, her voice light. She slipped along, weaving through the grass like a brown fish. As she neared, she saw the male touch noses with the female. Mates. Confirmed. Or at least, somehow romantically involved with each other. Kuruka ducked her head and continued on. "Let's jump at her--injure her--and then get away quickly so he goes to help her. Then we attack him, and she'll be in no position to fight back." she suggested, pausing a short distance from their targets.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » March 28th, 2014, 12:07 am

(You did?! :O Tells me how much I know xD)

"Actually nevermind. We should leave her to suffer with the pain of loosing him." Rangi said, smirking darkly. "That way, we can inflict pain to both of them, physically and mentally. Let's do it. You hide there and I'll pose as a loner willing to join their ranks."
Without giving Kuruka a chance to answer, Rangi painted (not literally) innocence on her face and trotted towards the two. "H-hello! M-my name is H-Hatia (innocence) and I'd like to join your pride?"
The male checked her over, and shrugged. "I will have to test you. However, you can explore the territory."
Within seconds after he said that, Rangi roared and lunged, pinning the male to the ground.
"Sorry darling, I lied. My name is Rangi and I'm with the rogue pride, and I'm here with my sister to kill you." She snarled, then beckoned with her tail for Kuruka to come.
She jumped off and slashed at the female, taking a good blow to her shoulder.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 28th, 2014, 12:12 am

[xD yup! It was a female fox lol]

"Isn't that what I was saying? Let her watch, hurt, as he dies?" Kuruka responded, cocking her head. She shrugged and watched as Rangi moved off. The false name made her cackle softly. Innocence. She was a little surprised that Rangi suddenly jumped at him. It was only his surprise that allowed him to be pinned, but since he was so much larger, he would be difficult to get. Kuruka had liked her idea better, with wounding the smaller female and then taking the male while he was distracted by his mate's pain, but ah well. She hurried to help, springing and sinking her fangs into the male's face, her hind claws digging into his side while he tried to get up.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » March 28th, 2014, 12:16 am

Rangi continued to fight the female, biting off and swallowing half of her tail and then pulling off her ear. The female just flailed and screamed as blood trickled down her shoulder, face and tail, but eventually she got more wounds on her legs then anything else. Rangi was going easy on her seeing as she wasn't supposed to be killed, but that was hard for her because she was used to just killing and walking away.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 28th, 2014, 12:21 am

It was a good thing these two weren't used to fighting. The female wasn't doing much but screeching and throwing her paws everywhere, making Rangi's job pretty easy. Kuruka focused on the male, who'd gotten to his paws, shoving her off. She slipped underneath him and jabbed at his underbelly, making him roar. Then she twisted around and reached up to sink her claws into his eyes. He bellowed in pain, and then stumbled as she kicked repeatedly against his flank until blood pooled below him. She paused and then licked the blood off his face, biting occasionally. With a hefty shove and a few more slices, she was able to knock his shocked, whimpering body over.
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying