[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Kipekee » March 20th, 2014, 11:38 pm

(I thought her name was Maumivu like on Kuruka's bio?)

The next day, one of the rogue lions did the ceremony. Rangi walked off when it began because if her sister didn't care, she shouldn't either. Her friend Faragha followed and they went off to practice.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » March 21st, 2014, 12:08 am

(nope. I rewrote Kuruka's entire history because the first one was awful. And I didn't like Maumivu's name, so I changed her. I actually just finished a drawing of Tusi that I'm posting on the FAA now.)

Kuruka sat in the middle of the group, scowling yet poised. She fixed her gaze on the lioness who was just announced to train her: a hulking scarred female who leered at her. The cub was frightened, but not showing it. She merely nodded, and the rogue who'd been speaking dismissed the meeting. Tusi, her new mentor, flicked her stub of a tail and fixed her eye on Kuruka, who stared nervously back. The greyish lioness beckoned, and she obediently followed. The two halted in a quieter place away from the pride, and Tusi faced her trainee. "Right, cub, this'll hurt. Welcome to the pride." she sneered, her voice deep and raspy. Before Kuruka could reply, Tusi leapt, and the cub tumbled back with a fresh wound across her chest, the blood blossoming over her brown fur. She let out a silent gasp, and lifted her head as Tusi's paw came back down. This time she dodged. "I like a quick learner," the huge lioness cooed with not a trace of warmth in her tone.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » March 24th, 2014, 11:45 pm

(timeskiiiip like a week)

Rangi yawned and rolled on her back, staring at the ceiling as she blinked her sleepy blue eyes open. She got up and trotted out, padded through the bushes, and trotted out to the Pridelands. She saw a random NPC cub and attacked instantly, using a quick blow to the skull. Picking up her prize, she looked around nervously before setting it down on the bush to eat. Her first act of cannibalism, and surely not her last.

After having her fill, Rangi padded back and lay back down in her spot, hoping no one noticed her leave.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 24th, 2014, 11:56 pm

The brown cub stumbled across the smooth stony ground, blood dripping down her flanks. Tusi was not really organized with her training sessions. She'd grabbed the cub during the middle of the night and they'd been training til dawn. Now Kuruka was rather red-stained, but all the more exprerienced. She was starting to enjoy the sessions with a grim passion. She also hadn't been bothering to wash herself right away after each one. The blood gave her a darker look. She cleaned if off after awhile.

Kuruka's ears flicked up at movement ahead, and she drew in the scents. Rangi. She didn't change direction, continuing to walk towards where the other cub was. Her violet eyes glittered in the dim light as the sun began to rise over the horizon. She cocked her head as she got closer. "Whatcha doin'?" she asked, her voice twisted and raspy, mostly from exhaustion but also from the change that had began to take over her.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » March 25th, 2014, 12:01 am

She jumped back like a housecat, her fur spiking upwards. "Oh- it's just you," Rangi said after a moment, her fur once again becoming smooth, but her eyes becoming dark. Dark with memories. "You look pretty beaten up. But that's your problem. Anyway, I was just...hunting, I guess." Said the lighter cub, flicking her ears for a minute or two before yawning, showing her still stained fangs. "Uhh- anyway, how've you been?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 25th, 2014, 12:04 am

She stood still as the other cub reacted, merely twitching her ears. Kuruka shifted her paws, unsheathed claws pressing into the ground. She tilted her head a little at the lapse in Rangi's reply, but said nothing of it. "I've been fine. Better, even." She was growing accustomed to this life. The cruelty was almost...a good thing. They paid attention to her now! She wasn't lost anymore; there was a purpose here. She licked her muzzle. "And you?"
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » March 25th, 2014, 12:08 am

"I'm good...I'm surprised that you've gotten used to this rotten place. Not that I'm hating on them, but it took me longer than a week." She said, turning her head to scratch her ear before looking back at Kuruka. "You should probably go to the healer for that. He's pretty useless most of the time because the lions here act so 'Oh, I'll be fine' but you're just a cub like me. I don't want you getting an infection."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 25th, 2014, 12:23 am

Kuruka watched Rangi with a steady stare. "Oh yeah. I was gonna do that about now," she murmured, twisting her head to look back at her fresh wounds. They still splattered bits of blood across the ground, leading a trail from the place where she'd trained. She scuffed her claws into the ground. "See ya 'round, I guess." she sniffed, giving her sister a nod before turning to step in the direction of the pride healer's den. He was a skinny, somewhat nervous fellow. She supposed they only had him because of his skills with medicinal stuff. Otherwise he was kinda wimpy.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » March 25th, 2014, 12:28 am

Rangi watched her leave, then side and started to tap her claws against the ground, sighing and boredly pacing back and forth. She had nothing to use her energy on.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 25th, 2014, 12:32 am

[perhaps skip to when there a bit older, maybe not quite adolescent? idk...]
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying