[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Kipekee » July 20th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Mumbling, Rangi followed her slightly younger twin, flicking her tail. She locked on to her first target; a dark gray lioness with orange eyes. Her muzzle was silvery, so this lioness was at the end of her time anyway. Not that Rangi would feel bad.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » July 21st, 2014, 4:39 am

She licked her muzzle and slipped through the grass as easily as a fish through water. Kuruka swung out to the side to the next lioness, a pale creamy one with green eyes. With a quick smirk towards her sister, the sleek murderess leaped and sprang upon the chosen victim.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » July 22nd, 2014, 2:07 am

Rangi nodded to Kuruka and dashed out at the dark gray lioness, roaring and biting down on the throat for a quick kill. She needed her energy for that male, who looked in his youth.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » July 22nd, 2014, 5:17 am

Kuruka swiped out a paw, smacking into the lioness's muzzle as the others spun around, crying out in surprise and fright. She smashed her paws down heavily on the female's side, hearing a satisfying crunch, and then bent down and viciously stabbed her claws into the unfortunate lioness's throat. A few gurgles later she was dead, and another lioness was barreling towards Kuruka. The brown rogue swept aside and kicked out her hind legs, knocking her attacker down. Then she was upon her.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » July 29th, 2014, 1:38 am

Rangi darted forward, hooking her claw in one lioness's shoulder and then pinning her down, and put pressure on the lioness's chest. Eventually, the misfortunate female suffocated and died thanks to Rangi putting pressure on her lungs, making them collapse.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » July 29th, 2014, 3:21 am

Kuruka sunk her teeth into the second lioness's muzzle, shaking her head back and forth to tear flesh. She then stamped down hard with her paws ontop of her head, crushing her skull in on itself. As the lioness writhed and screamed, Kuruka continued to slam down until the lioness was dead, excepting a few violent twitches. She spun around as the male barreled towards her. He was the last one left. The lioness darted to the side with a wicked cackle, glancing over to her sister casually.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » July 30th, 2014, 2:09 am

Rangi bowled into the male lion, roaring. The lion, however, struck Rangi on the chin, almost on the throat. The beige lioness reeled in surprise and collapsed to the ground, but was quick to get up.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » July 31st, 2014, 4:54 am

Kuruka stood still for a moment as her sister attacked, but when the male knocked her over she quickly rejoined the battle. Lunging in, she sunk her teeth into the male's hind leg whilst he was distracted with Rangi, and heard a screech of pain as she tugged strongly to unbalance him. Wrapping her paws around his leg, she was able to pull him down.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » August 1st, 2014, 1:32 am

Rangi started to take in deep breaths, her wound loosing a lot of blood. She was weakening and had to back away, leaving her sister to finish it off. She needed to find something to stop the blood.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 1st, 2014, 1:46 am

She noticed her sister hadn't jumped back in, so she decided it'd be best to finish the male off quickly. While he was down she jumped around away from his flailing paws and bit down hard on his muzzle to suffocate him. When he'd gone, she staggered away, eyes searching for her sister. "Rangi!" she huffed, trotting towards the lighter-coated lioness. "Did he get ya bad?"
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying