[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Kipekee » March 12th, 2014, 1:40 am

THE LEGEND OF THE DEATH SISTERS

“Shangazi! Shangazi!” Cried the two little cubs, running up to their aunt and jumping up and down. “Can you tell us a story? Please? Please? Please?”
The older lioness smiled and laughed, looking up at her brother for approval before looking down at the cubs.
“Well, okay. What kind of story do you want?”
The two cubs looked at eachother, their lips curving into mischevious smirks as they looked back to Shangazi.
“Can you tell us the Legend of the Death Sisters?”

Pain. That's all the high ranked lioness felt as her last little cub was born. Licking it clean, she set it besides her other cub and laid her head down to rest.
“Fajara?” Called the pride healer, a black-backed jackal as she approached with herbs in her mouth. Her role was similar to Rafiki's, the baboon you all know as the Prideland healer. Although she didn't talk in third person and was way younger. “Are you alright? Do you need anything?”
“Water and sleep.” Fajara would reply, biting her cheek as she looked down at her cubs.
Gently, the canine would lift the cubs and then settled them back down.
“Both of them are females. Congratulations, Fajara.” Barked the jackal. She was going to say something else, but Fajara interrupted her.
“Just give me the water, get my mate and get out of here, Mganga. I'm fine, okay?” Growled the new mother, and Mganga just shrugged, grabbed some moss and left to go to the watering hole and tell Fajara's mate about the good news.
The new mother played with her claws, tapping them against the hard floor as she looked at the wall, at the cubs, and then back at the wall. There was only one thing on her mind right now- what do I name these kids?
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Zoketi » March 12th, 2014, 2:10 am

The pale-coated lion got swiftly to his paws as he saw the approaching shape of Mganga, the healer. He fixed his amber stare upon her wordlessly. "Two healthy cubs," Mganga told him right away, and continued on to the water's edge with her moss bundle. Maono lowered his head and darted towards the cave, moving at a speedy trot. He knew from experience that Faraja had little patience.

He skidded to a halt and peeked his head in, cautious. He'd heard of a mother's wrath. The scruff-maned male stepped slowly inside, his eyes adjusting to the darkness. He made out the cubs before their mother, for they had lighter pelts than her. Maono strode forwards to meet his mate, his gaze sliding over her and then to the two cubs. The larger one was a little lighter, and the smaller one darker but not as dark as Faraja. They were magnificent, in his eyes.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » March 12th, 2014, 2:17 am

Faraja looked up at her mate, offering a small and short-lasting smile before looking down at the cubs. “I have no idea what to name them, so that part is your job. I'm tired and I'm thirsty, and my head is blank.”
She lay her head back down on the cold floor.

The older cub already had her ruthlessness as a newborn. She pawed at her mother's belly hard and literally crawled over her sister, and finally found the better teat and latched on. Faraja let out a small whimper when the cub did so. “Damn, she has quite the mouth already.”
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 12th, 2014, 2:21 am

He took a seat beside her, his light coat glowing in the dimness of the cave. "Well, alright." he murmured. He flicked his tail gently over the lioness's neck as a means of comfort, before staring at the two cubs.

The smaller cub let out a shrill cry and jerked her head up to bite her littermate--not hard. She squirmed around and muzzled over the warm being next to her and found the source of the delicious smell. She latched onto the teat to suckle with a sudden desperation, as if she thought she had to drink all she could now.

"Fierce ones," Maono murmured. "Do you like Rangi, for the eldest?" he suggested, dipping his muzzle toward the larger female.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » March 12th, 2014, 2:33 am

"Mm." Muttered Faraja, staring down at the larger cub and nodding slowly. "I like Rangi."

(downloading feralheart so like o% muse)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 12th, 2014, 2:39 am

[omg feralheart :D omg we can play together]

He smiled faintly, and turned towards the other cub. "How about... Kuruka?" he muttered, tilting his head. He felt odd, being a father. But it was a good feeling, he supposed. Maono shuffled his paws and looked towards his mate, feeling satisfied. "They'll be important," he murmured, with no idea how much truth was in the statement, in a darker way.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » March 12th, 2014, 2:46 am

(Well I had to borrow my friend's account because the registrations are closed but yeah! We totally can :D)

Yes, yes, darkly important. Faraja just nodded her head and sighed. "Labor is exhausting."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 12th, 2014, 2:54 am

[oh lol xD well they open up at random times. :D yay!]

He wrinkled his muzzle. "Sorry about that," he muttered. "Why don't you get some sleep?" he suggested. The cubs looked like they were settling down too. Being born wasn't an easy matter either. Maono lay down next to her and rested his head on her flank, where he could see the two infants.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » March 12th, 2014, 3:04 am

(Yaaaay :D Well it's not letting me download and I don't want to download something else just to download the torrent so I'll try tomorrow.)

Faraja sighed. "It's okay, I'm just tired."

Fast forward a few weeks, the cubs grew larger and eventually they opened their eyes. Rangi's eyes were an electric sky-blue, a blue that sent shocks down Faraja's spine. The mother and cub pair stared at eachother for a good moment before the dark brown lioness screamed.
"MAONO! Come see this!!"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » March 12th, 2014, 3:07 am

[:P lol mmkay. xD]

The male rushed into the den at her call, his fur prickling. He slid to a halt next to the lioness and fixed his gaze down upon the elder cub. Such a bright blue. The other cub was wiggling about, not quite yet ready to open her eyes, though it could be any moment. Maono stared back at Rangi. "How did that happen?" he muttered sharply. Neither he nor Faraja had blue eyes.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying