[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Kipekee » August 11th, 2014, 11:25 pm

Rangi watched her disappear, and watched the grazing herds. "Too bad they're not lions. I would be in my glory." She whispered to herself.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » August 11th, 2014, 11:48 pm

Kuruka trotted up a slight hill, then jumped onto the nearby outcrop of rocks. She glanced over the plains with a bored eye. Sitting down on the stone, she yawned and licked her fur a few times to smooth it. Narrowing her eyes, she spotted two lions in the distance, moving between the herds of prey. Both females, from the absence of manes. She wondered about heading over and 'greeting' them.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » August 11th, 2014, 11:58 pm

Rangi had also spotted them, and flicked an uninterested ear, stretching and yawning. Rangi was pretty much taking a vacation.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 12th, 2014, 12:58 am

[haha I'm on vacation now too, Rangi c:]

Kuruka flexed her claws on the stone, debating. It'd be easy, of course. Still, it'd give her some entertainment. Maybe she could give her sister a show, too. A smirk curled on her muzzle. She glanced in Rangi's direction, then slid off the rock and began to make her way towards them. It'd be a bit of a walk, as they were far off.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » August 12th, 2014, 12:59 am

She's going to do it. Rangi thought when she saw Kuruka padding towards the lionesses. Those herds were going to get the experience of a lifetime.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 14th, 2014, 6:10 pm

Kuruka slunk through the grass, her tail waving gently behind her. As she neared, she made out the two lionesses better. One was a very dark brown-grey color, with pale green eyes and a stocky build. The second one, a little smaller, was a mild grey-brown, lighter than the other, with striking blue eyes. They were busy moving forwards, talking to each other quietly. Kuruka licked her muzzle, feeling the usual excitement build up within her.

She paused about three meters away. Nearby, zebra meandered through the grass, and beyond them a number of skinny gazelles and antelope. Kuruka lifted her head up--becoming fully visible--and trotted towards the lionesses. "Hi there!" she chirped, painting a pleasant expression over her face. The first lioness stopped and turned, looking mildly interested as well as wary. The second one froze and peered around her companion. Kuruka guessed they were littermates.

"Hello." The first one responded, tilting her head. Kuruka slunk around in front of them, her tail flicking gently. She circled them, noticing that they got tenser the more she moved around them. "Do you want something?" the first lioness asked, her voice hinting at irritation and displeasure.

Kuruka grinned. "Oh, I do. But don't worry, you needn't do anything for me." she purred, weaving in closer. The two lionesses began to back away, looking a little worried now.

"Well, we're leaving, good-bye." The green-eyed one spoke quickly, nudging her companion to the side to turn and head away from Kuruka. The spotted brown lioness stepped in front, cutting off the smaller lioness's path. "Please, get away from us!" The grey-brown lioness continued, her eyes widening.

"Nope!" Kuruka churred, suddenly leaping straight towards the small lioness and easily pinning her down. As the oteher one came in, roaring, Kuruka shoved out with a hind paw and sent her backwards. She pressed down on her first quarry, stopping the smaller one's struggles with her weight. Then, she dipped her head and bit the lioness's face multiple times, tearing and causing the female to shriek in agony. The first lioness had gotten to her paws and was sprinting towards Kuruka and the other, wailing as she saw her friend's torn face. Kuruka got up, leaving the smaller one to tremble and cry, and shot out towards the larger one, sticking her claws into the chest of the lioness and twisting. The darker lioness screamed and flailed, thrashing out her paws and managing to nick Kuruka's muzzle with a claw. Kuruka snorted, her grin still wide on her muzzle. She leaned forwards and sunk her teeth into the lioness's shoulder, and with a huge lift tossed her to the side.

The larger lioness fell with a thump and lay still except for occasional twitches. But she wasn't dead. Kuruka glanced back at the smaller one, who was still whimpering, and approached her. Kuruka had managed to rip up her face severely, and blinded her in one eye as well. She gave the lioness a few more scratches in the side and chest, then walked away. She wasn't inspired to kill them. Sometimes she just enjoyed tormenting, then leaving them to bleed. It was more painful that way. And they lived to tell stories of her, and fear her, and hate her. Kuruka licked her bloody muzzle in delight and continued towards her sister.

[those two victims are possible new characters. xD]
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » August 15th, 2014, 1:30 am

(HOLY FRICKEN CRAP YOU EXPECT ME TO REPLY TO THAT?
Bring it, sister. XD)

The tormenting, the screaming, it all made the herds reel in surprise. Rangi guessed they would be a lot easier to hunt now, now that they were so shocked. They backed away, and some of them fled in terror. A smirk crept up her face, flicking her scarred tail, Rangi's electric blue eyes flickered down towards the lionesses, heaving and looking at eachother like, 'What just happened?'.

She looked up at Kuruka, and she cackled, getting up and nuzzling her sister. "Well done, KuKu." I purred.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 15th, 2014, 2:52 pm

[ o3o sorry! ]

The murderess trotted cheerily back towards her sister, tail waving. Her muzzle was coated with blood and her paws some as well, but she enjoyed the feel of it and didn't bother to clean it. Gave her a daunting look, too. As Rangi approached and nuzzled with a greeting, Kuruka tilted her head and reached equally with a return nuzzle. "Why thank you," she rumbled, blinking bright violet eyes. She sat down and glanced back towards the frightened and confused looking prey animals--probably wondering why a lion would attack another of its kind.

[ lol and I ended up making the two lionesses characters...I'll post art of them on the FAA very soon. The larger one is named Kuleta and the smaller one is named Sokota. They are sisters. And I'm making them related to Kaharabu: cousins. Kaha's father has a sister, and that sister birthed Kuleta and Soloka. Yay for intertwined family trees!
edit: I've posted a number of art with them in the FAA ;D]
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » November 8th, 2014, 10:31 pm

[omg i'm so sorry i could've sworn i replied to this]

Rangi nodded and blinked her electric blue eyes, glancing back at the tree they slept beside before turning and walking down the hill, passing by the herds clearly with no interest. The scarred, muscular lioness held her chin high and lifted her paws high with confidence, looking a little boastful, and definitely looking ready for anything.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » November 9th, 2014, 2:52 am

[ it's okie ]

The sleek female stretched, then followed after her sister in a similar manner, tail waving. She yawned widely and sauntered along, enjoying the feel of wind past her face. The blood was drying over her fur, and she liked its gory presence. Kuruka broke into a lazy trot as she caught up to Rangi, gazing around the savannah again.
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying