[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2014, 11:00 pm

Dragging the carcass with her, Rangi followed her sister, her tail flicking. She looked up at the light purple sky, dusted with dark blue as the day began it's final hour.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » August 4th, 2014, 11:04 pm

Kuruka led the way through the grasslands, her pace a casual, lazy walk. She didn't have anyway to be, so there was no rush. "Anything planned for tomorrow?" she queried quietly, twitching an ear and letting her gaze flick over the sky briefly.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2014, 11:42 pm

"Nurr. I was thurnking you dird." Rangi said through the fur. She knew she sounded ridiculous. But that didn't matter.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 5th, 2014, 2:33 am

Kuruka twitched her whiskers, and glanced back towards Rangi. "Nah, I don't." she muttered, sniffing softly at the cool air. "I guess that calls for improvisation." The lioness shrugged, tilting her head.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2014, 11:51 pm

"Yursh." Rangi muttered.

(omg i'm laughing)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 6th, 2014, 12:33 am

[ lol why? and what now ouo ]

Kuruka twitched her tail and continued on sauntering forwards. The stars were glittering above as the night turned darker, shutting out the last of the lighter sunset hues. The lioness glanced at her sister, but stayed silent.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » August 6th, 2014, 12:43 am

(I'll pm you why. XD Umm... more kills?)

Rangi sighed, flicking her tail and picking up the pace to keep up with Kuruka.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 6th, 2014, 12:49 am

[kay...should they rest for the night?]

Kuruka twitched an ear towards her sibling, and then gave herself a shake and plodded on. A clump of trees ahead made her pricked her ears, and she slunk onward. "We can chill here for a bit." she muttered, slowing as she reached the first tree.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » August 6th, 2014, 12:51 am

(Yeah.)

"Mmk." Rangi said, dropping the carcass and spitting out fur. "And this is breakfast, so...yeah." She curled up by a tree and stared at the sky.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » August 6th, 2014, 2:04 am

Kuruka nodded, then found her own spot nearby, pressing against the roots of a gnarled tree and tucking her paws and tail close. She lay her head down, letting a half-closed gaze drift around before slowly shutting.
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying