[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Zoketi » January 29th, 2015, 1:04 am

She snorted, shaking her head. "I'm going to see if there's food around here." she grunted, turning away and pacing into the thicker vegetation, tail flicking.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » January 30th, 2015, 5:36 am

"Whatever you want to do, Priscilla." Rangi teased on, chuckling. The blue-eyed lioness curled up to take a nap, feeling very safe.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » January 31st, 2015, 2:33 am

She merely rolled her eyes and plodded on, skulking her way into the dense vegetation. It was a bit too thick for her liking, and humid too, but she could deal with it for now. Lifting her maw, she drew in the scents, determining which ones would be prey.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 31st, 2015, 5:07 am

Rangi dreamed of her parents, their deaths and their bloodied bodies. She dreamt of what it would be like if they had normal lives. What if Rangi and Kuruka had each other as playmates? What if Kuruka didn't have lonely adventures? What if Rangi wasn't trapped in the bushes, limited to only watching her sister and thirsting knowledge about her? What if the rogues never came? Life would be so different.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » February 1st, 2015, 3:19 am

Lowering to a crouch, the lioness paused again, tasting the air again. Some bush pig was ahead. She flicked her tail and crawled forwards, peering through the ferns with some annoyance. Ugh, it was so difficult to stalk with all these plants in her face. She scoffed quietly, and continued onwards, ears flicking up. She spotted a flash of brown through the greenery, and lunged forwards.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » February 5th, 2015, 2:13 am

Rangi stirred awake, her vision sort of blurred from sleep. She was still kind of sleepy, but then again Rangi was like that one house cat that sleeps 99% of the day. Which was why she was larger than her sister. She had firm muscles and she spent more time making fat rather than burning it.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » February 6th, 2015, 2:00 am

She skulked back towards her sister with the remains of the pig hanging from her jaws. She'd eaten some, and decided to bring the rest of the carcass for Rangi to have. It took her a bit to find the place, with her nose full of blood-scent, but she returned in due time.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » February 8th, 2015, 1:34 am

Rangi blinked the sleep out of her eyes and rose to her paws, hopping off the column she was laying on. "Hey. Nice catch."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » February 8th, 2015, 8:47 pm

She spat out the bush pig and shook her coat, giving a nod to her littermate. "Thanks," she rumbled, nudging the remains of the carcass towards Rangi. "Have some if ya want." Kuruka stretched and sat down, giving a lazy glance around the area.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying