[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ] — My Lion King Forum

The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Re: The Legend of the Death Sisters [ private ]

Postby Kipekee » November 9th, 2014, 7:42 pm

"I'm bored." Rangi muttered to her younger-by-two-minutes sister, looking around and investigating her surroundings. "Where are we, anyway?" The grass was so thick, the blue-eyed lioness thought she was going to puke, seeing as she was used to the short blades of grass in the rogue pride's territory.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Zoketi » January 21st, 2015, 5:47 am

[ frick im so dumb sorry ]

Violet eyes swept over the terrain. "Me too," she agreed, releasing a low huff from her maw. "And no idea. But I could care less, honestly." she went on, shaking her head slightly and marching forwards again. Eyes narrowed, Kuruka broke into an energetic trot. There were trees on the horizon. Perhaps a jungle? That'd be fun, if anything.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Postby Kipekee » January 21st, 2015, 5:41 pm

[don't sweat it =3]

Rangi pranced after her to keep up, chuckling at her sister's comment. "Typical Kuruka." She replied, stretching her neck out a little. The wound that male lion gave her definitely had scarred like Rangi had predicted. Nothing else was new about that, like geez. Both of the twins were as battered as they could possibly get. "I'm so freakin' boooooooored." Rangi whined, yawning. "Where are all the male lions!?"
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 22nd, 2015, 2:57 am

The lioness merely shrugged nonchalantly, keeping her attention towards the horizon. A low breath escaped her as she heard Rangi's voice again, and she was tempted to tackle the blue-eyed female to the ground and shush her. Making a face, Kuruka snorted and continued onwards. "Whatchu so excited 'bout males for?" she scoffed mildly, hopping over a small ditch and shaking her brown fur. Kuruka was happy to mess with either gender--she wasn't looking for any...well, other things. Perhaps Rangi just enjoyed being a seductress and fooling her targets for a bit? Licking her muzzle, the lioness lifted her gaze and stared towards the distant trees, eager to reach them.
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 23rd, 2015, 1:26 am

"They're harder. All of these lionesses are a bunch of weenies. They fight like cubs. The males give me more of a challenge." Rangi snorted. As if she knew what Kuruka was thinking, Rangi leaned forward to snap at her sister's muzzle, more of a 'hahahaha yeah right you can't shush me' then a 'why did you ask omg ur stupid'.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 23rd, 2015, 1:32 am

She snickered softly, tossing her head back and avoiding the teeth of her sister. "True," she replied simply, trotting on with energy in her steps. They'd reach that jungle thing by nightfall for sure.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 23rd, 2015, 1:39 am

Unless they took off running like Rangi did. Feeling a shot of competitiveness surge through her, Rangi started running towards the forest/jungle/thing. Her blue eyes narrowed to slits as she started to gallop a little faster, predicting her sister would cannon-ball herself after her.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 23rd, 2015, 1:41 am

Kuruka blinked as she watched her lighter twin dart ahead. For a moment she hesitated, not really that eager to waste all her energy right now, but the competitive spark wouldn't let her just hang back. She sprang forwards, kicking the ground with her paws and gliding after Rangi. Running was pretty enjoyable, at least. She tossed up her head again and let loose a powerful roar just for the fun of it.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Kipekee » January 23rd, 2015, 1:51 am

Rangi laughed, actually enjoying herself. Who said cannibalistic murderers couldn't have their fun? Unsheathing her claws for more grip on the ground, Rangi practically flew across the savanna. And uni had no muse.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Zoketi » January 23rd, 2015, 1:52 am

She kept her pace more leisurely--still fast but not putting all her effort into it. Just galloping was enough. She grinned eagerly and blazed on after her sister, tail waving in the breeze.
Zoketi

yeehaw

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying