[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Attack of Zuberi — My Lion King Forum

Attack of Zuberi

Re: Attack of Zuberi

Postby Adofo » April 27th, 2014, 6:11 pm

Adofo: Excuse us for a second.
Jack: Yeah sure!
Nick: Of course!
Adofo carries her out into the hallway.
Adofo: I thought you said you were going to behave! BE! NICE! You got that young lady!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Iri » April 27th, 2014, 6:12 pm

Anga flattened her ears. Adofo had never yelled at her like this before. "I don't approve of strangers carrying me around!" she snapped. "When do I get any say on anything?"
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Adofo » April 27th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Adofo: When you grow up! I'm your father and you are going to listen to me! You understand!? You're acting like an immature, spoiled little child!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 27th, 2014, 6:16 pm

Anga felt taken aback and hurt. Her mind whirled. "Fine," she said blankly. "If you think that, then why did you adopt me?"
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 27th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Adofo: I-......oh my God.........honey......I'm so sorry! I adopted you....because I'm in love with you! You're so sweet and strong and.....I had to make you mine! Do you think I don't love you?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 27th, 2014, 6:22 pm

Anga narrowed her eyes. "In your eyes I'm acting spoiled and immature. So why bother with me? Asking for a little say on something is acting spoiled and immature? I don't trust that 'Jack' guy! I especially don't like random strangers to carry me!"
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 27th, 2014, 6:28 pm

Adofo: No....no I'm.....I'm sorry! It's just........for so long...........for so long I've wanted to see where I come from! I finally get to meet someone I'm actually related by blood too! I just...lost it! And why bother with you? Because......you're my baby! Not the ones that abandoned you! The one's that made you! The ones that had you grow inside of them for months! NO! .......you're my baby! I love you so much! If you'd let me, I'd never let you out of my arms! I'm so sorry........I've been selfish! I won't let anyone else carry you around except for me.....that is....if you can forgive me.......do you forgive me? Please!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 27th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Anga nodded. "Yes. Just... I don't want Nick or Jack to carry me around. If that's fine with you."
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Adofo » April 27th, 2014, 6:32 pm

Adofo: Of course! But baby, NEVER and I mean NEVER think I regret adopting you! You're my little girl! I love you baby!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Iri » April 27th, 2014, 6:37 pm

Anga nodded. "I love you too," she said softly.
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying