[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Different is only skin deep — My Lion King Forum

Different is only skin deep

Different is only skin deep

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 2:18 am

In Africa there was a lioness and a human. They both felt like outcasts, like they were alone in the world, but that was soon about to change!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: Different is only skin deep

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 2:26 am

Tara was a kind soul. She should have never been born to a pride of killers. Though her pride didn't cast her out themselves, she knew she was no longer welcomed to the pride. Not when Selene was apart of her. She trudged along the hot day, her face stinging slightly.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Nickname(s): Rogue
Pride Points: 1

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 2:28 am

A strange thing saw the young lioness in the distance. He was a human. He ran over to her.
Adofo: Excuse me! Are you okay?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 2:32 am

Tara jumped when she saw the hairless creature and was instantly confused. She turned her head slightly, so her burned face couldn't be seen. "U-Uh, yes I'm alright. Its just hot is all. And uh if you don't mind me askin'...What are you?" She asked.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 2:33 am

Adofo: Okay. I'm called a human. My name is Adofo! Whats yours?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 2:35 am

A human? That's different. Tara thought to her self, but couldn't help but smile at his friendliness. It had been a while since she was offered such niceness. "My name is Tara. It is nice to meet you Adofo. Do you have a pride?" She asked, her face still turned to her face could not be seen.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 2:38 am

Adofo: Yes! Actually, I'm the vice king of the Pridelanders! The king is my little brother!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 2:39 am

King? I thought that was only legend. Father didn't call himself king... Tara thought. "Well that's wonderful! My father was dictator of my old pride. I never knew prides had kings!" She said.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » March 8th, 2014, 2:42 am

Adofo: yeah! Actually im the first ever line of royalty of priderock to not be a lion
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » March 8th, 2014, 2:46 am

Tara's eyes widen and finally looked up at him. She completely forgot about her face. "Well congratz!" She said with a large smile.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying