[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » December 2nd, 2014, 3:08 am

Adofo scooted closer to his son. He sat at his side and held him close.
Adofo: Son.....I always had a feeling.....a day like this would come. .....I didn't want it too but..........anyways.....Haramu...I was like you....for a long long time. Hated....looked down upon....different....so many questions going through your head you didn't think would or could ever be answered. I know.....but there is one thing I know.....that I love you....with all my heart and soul! You're my son......and you always will be.....but.....this decision.....it's not up to me.....it's up to you. As your father.....I only ever want you to be happy.....and.....if.....going back to them.....is what will make you happy.....I won't stop you. ..........I still remember the day I first met you....just like as if it happened today! .....An innocent cub.....being hurt so bad in every way possible......I had to do something..........and......I felt something....special...inside me.......it was love. From the second I laid my eyes on you......it was...like my heart telling me it was fate....for you to be my son. .....And after a few weeks passed.....I finally got the nerve to ask.........and you became my son! .....You don't even know how happy I was.....I had a son....that I loved so so much. I've watched you grow into a handsome and strong hearted young man! There isn't a second since I met you....that you didn't take up all the love in my heart! ..........But......even though it would hurt.......if you.....if you choose to go back to your birth parents.....I'd be happy for you!
He slowly removed his glove with the cut him and his son shared. He stared down at the scar with a smile on his face and a tear dripped from his eye and landed right on it
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » December 2nd, 2014, 4:20 am

Haramu blinked up at Adofo, his scarred paw lifted off the ground slightly.
"No... I can't leave. You were there for me, and they weren't. It's their fault. All of this is their fault." His claws became unsheathed, but he sheathed them quickly, the fur along his spine twitching. "I wouldn't leave Sam for the world. He is my world. I just..." He should visit. Just a short visit. To make sure everything was really okay.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » December 2nd, 2014, 4:31 am

Adofo: Hey....and what about me!?
He fake pouted to try to lighten the mood
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » December 2nd, 2014, 3:35 pm

Haramu smiled slightly, nudging Adofo with his shoulder.
"You, Sam, and Mom. ... I love you all very much. Really, I do. Maybe I need some time to think. Today was a bit exciting for me. “
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » December 2nd, 2014, 4:16 pm

Adofo: Hehehe...okay!
Adofo held his arms wide open
Adofo: Come here, daddy's boy!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » December 2nd, 2014, 8:43 pm

Haramu' ears twitched. Wasn't he a little old to be called that? But he padded towards him, welcoming his embrace gratefully. At least he felt safe here, regardless of what he was called. And it helped clear his mind a little.
"I think we should go. Sam and Mom may get worried. "
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » December 2nd, 2014, 9:54 pm

Adofo: You're right! Come on, son! And hey.....love you!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » December 3rd, 2014, 2:27 pm

Haramu slipped out of his hug to walk beside him.
"... I love you too, dad. " He flicked his tail and looked towards pride rock.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » December 3rd, 2014, 11:35 pm

They walked together back up to the den, with Sampson and Christen waiting.
Christen: Hey handsome! I missed you!
Adofo: I missed you too!
They held each other close as the deeply kissed each other.
Sam: EEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » December 25th, 2014, 5:52 pm

Haramu flicked an ear as they kissed, then looked at Sam and padded towards him.
"Yeah... " he sighed quietly. "Ew." He ruffled Sam's hair with a forepaw before glancing back at their parents.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying