[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 5:21 am

Sam: No.......but........just because mom and dad adopted you.......that doesn't make them not your real parents! Your real parents are the ones that care about you. That raise you. That love you with all their hearts! .......Mom and Dad have never once called you their adopted son. They call you their son. Just because they didn't create you.....that doesn't mean they aren't your real parents.
His voice was so calm and collected as he spoke those words. They had real care and feeling behind them.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 26th, 2015, 5:53 am

Haramu's gaze softened, then averted in shame.
"You really are father's son," he spoke quietly. "I love them. I really do. ...Then, what do I call that lioness? You heard her say she loved me. And I am her biological son." Maybe some love is empty.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 5:54 am

Sam: ......Mom and dad are your real parents......that lioness is your birth mother. ......You okay?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 26th, 2015, 6:03 am

Haramu's ears flicked. That's not how it worked... With a grunt, he rolled onto his other side, his back to Sam.
"Yeah. I'm fine. ...Do you want to go with me, or not?" His question came out grumpier than he had intended it to, and he quickly shut his muzzle. He glanced over his Shoulder at Sam.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 6:07 am

Sam: ........I......I'm sorry I upset you!
He turned away. Starting to cry.
Sam: ........Whenever you call mom and dad....MY mom and dad.......it feels like.......like you don't see them as your parents........or.......me as your brother! ........I'm just.......I'm so scared of you leaving us! It feels like.....sometimes.....you don't love us.....that you're not really apart of our family! ........Is that true?
He said through his tears
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 26th, 2015, 6:27 am

Haramu listened to Sam. Now he felt terrible...
"Please, don't cry... I love you very much. So, so much. I have been with you since the day you were born. You feel like a real sibling - my real sibling. It's... I... I only feel a certain way, because..." Haramu swallowed, covering his face with his paws. "It was just me and Adofo. We were the odd ones. No one was like us. We weren't even like each other. But because we were like no one, Adofo and I could relate to each other. He raised me like his son, and I loved him like a father. I still do. ...Then when he met mom... I was happy for him. But... Mom and dad had each other. Adofo wasn't the only one anymore. But... But me, I stayed the only one. Then you came along. I love you so much. I really, really do. But... You, Mom, and Dad are all alike. ...And I'm not. I know, we're a family. And we'll always be one. But... In a way, I still feel like... there will always be a barrier between me and you guys. And to hear my 'birth' mother is going to have another me, I... I don't know how to feel." He pushed himself up and walked to Sam, laying down and wrapping his arms around him. He hugged him, his face pressed lightly to his back. "I am a part of the family. I'm your big brother." But the barriers...
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 6:30 am

Sam: I love you too! ......You're my best friend! ......Please never leave us.......please! I can't lose my big brother!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 26th, 2015, 6:33 am

((eeeee thanks for the pride point!! c': ))

Haramu released a quiet, shaky sigh.
"I'll never leave you. ...I promise."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 26th, 2015, 6:35 am

(You're welcome! :3 )

Sam kissed his brother on the cheek.
Sam: I love you, Haramu! I love you!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 26th, 2015, 6:37 am

Haramu smiled gently, purring. He licked Sam's head.
"I love you too. ...Now, we should probably get some sleep. Mom and Dad should be coming in to check on us soon. Don't want to get in trouble, do we?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying