[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » April 9th, 2014, 5:41 am

Christen: As you know, I interned for Essentials Inc. I was going to continue your grandparents legacy of trying to make the world a better place! But then I met your father! But you great cousin Nick will take care of all that! Now........how do you like having Adofo as your father?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » April 9th, 2014, 5:51 am

"Interesting." He lay down and stretched. "I like having him as my dad. He's proven himself over and over again to me that he's the best dad I could have. I love him, and I love you. I like having you for my mom." He smiled lightly, though there was a hint of sadness in his gaze. "How did you know Adofo was the one when you met him? I think he's a dork sometimes," he teased.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » April 9th, 2014, 6:00 am

Christen: Awww and I love having you as my son! And well.....when I saw him.....a piece of my heart that always felt missing....it was just found! I didn't even know his name yet! From the second I saw him I knew he was the one for me! Your father told me......that you didn't really like me. Why?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » April 9th, 2014, 6:12 am

"That was at first," he protested. "How would you feel if some stranger threatened to take away the only person you could relate to? I was negative at first, but... But things are different now. I promise. You're my mom now." He nudged her gently. "What do you think the baby will be, and what do you hpe it is?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » April 9th, 2014, 6:17 am

Christen: Well.......I'm glad you're honest! And I'm proud to call myself your mother! *kiss* And I have a feeling it'll be a boy! I'd be happy either way! But really, even if I wasn't pregnant, you and your father are all the family I could need! I've always wondered, why do you always look at your paws? You do it a lot.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » April 9th, 2014, 1:50 pm

He glanced down at them, but then looked straight back up to her.
"I don't know. It's just something I do when I'm nervous, I guess. There's nothing wrong with them. That's just how I am."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » April 9th, 2014, 2:03 pm

Christen: Oh. Well theres no need to be nervous around your father and me! Your our baby boy, so theres nothing you should be nervous about with us!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » April 9th, 2014, 3:05 pm

Haramu nodded.
"I know. Maybe "nervous" wasn't the right word for it. But it's nothing bad, right? It's just something I do."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » April 9th, 2014, 3:14 pm

Christen: okay i got a question! Who's my little angel?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » April 10th, 2014, 4:45 am

Haramu hesitated on this one.
"Adofo? Is that what humans refer to-- no, wait... The baby?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying