[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » April 8th, 2014, 4:53 am

Haramu nudged Christen before he jumped down from her and walked between them, ears pricked forward.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » April 8th, 2014, 4:59 am

The whole pride made it back to Priderock.
Adofo: Baby, I have a little surprise for you!
He went and got an outfit he made for her. A brown sleeveless hoodie with an exposed belly, short skirt and shoes with matching undergarments.
Christen: Oh wow! I'm going to go try these on right now!
After a few minutes Christen comes back in her new clothes.
Christen: So! What do you think?!
Adofo: Wow! You look amazing!
Christen: Son, what about you?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » April 8th, 2014, 5:03 am

haramu sniffed the clothing, then snorted, sitting back.
"I don't understand these clothes things. But I like it. You look good."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » April 8th, 2014, 5:07 am

Christen: Thank you! And Haramu, your father told me about what happened with your old parents. Especially your mother. I know you don't like thinking about her but I swear, as long as I live, I'll be the best mother to you I can ever be!
She kisses his forehead and holds his paws.
Christen: I promise!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » April 8th, 2014, 5:11 am

"He did, huh?" His gaze shifted towards Adofo, unaware he'd been sharing his secrets, and looked back at Christen. "Thank you, mom. I love you."he nudged his head against hers, purring softly. "But... Forget about what happened with them. They aren't in my life anymore. And I never was in theirs."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » April 8th, 2014, 5:14 am

Christen: You're welcome! And you know what, they didn't deserve to have you in their lives! I don't either......but I'm glad you are! Tomorrow, you think you and me can spend the day together and get to know each other better! I want to know as much about my baby boy as I can! Please?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » April 8th, 2014, 5:16 am

Haramu smiled at her.
"Of course! ...I haven't really shared a conversation with a girl before. I might make it awkward," he warned.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » April 8th, 2014, 5:22 am

Christen: You're my son! You don't have to worry!
The next day the two go off somewhere quiet together.
Christen: So Haramu, your father told me this thing you and him did where you asked something, he answered and then he asked and you answered. I want to do that! So ask me something! Anything!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Adofo » April 8th, 2014, 5:54 am

Christen: You're my son! You don't have to worry!
The next day the two go off somewhere quiet together.
Christen: So Haramu, your father told me this thing you and him did where you asked something, he answered and then he asked and you answered. I want to do that! So ask me something! Anything!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » April 9th, 2014, 5:29 am

Haramu thought a moment, tail flicking the ground as he thought.
"Ah... What did you do before you met dad?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying