[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » February 21st, 2014, 5:26 am

It was a quite and peaceful day in the pridelands. Simba and Adofo were relaxing on top of Priderock enjoying the view.
Adofo: Hey Simba. Remember when Dad first brought us up here and showed us the whole kingdom?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: Territory Terror

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 21st, 2014, 6:15 am

(Wait, I'm Simba?)

Simba smiled, his gaze going distant.
"Yeah..." His gaze swept across the land and he chuckled. "Everything the light touches..."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » February 21st, 2014, 6:18 am

(Yeah......i actually didn't think about that. XD )

Adofo: Yeah......you know.....I miss Mom and Dad.......but I'm glad I still have you! I may not say this enough but....I love you little brother!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 21st, 2014, 6:47 am

(Don' worry 'bout it. Oh, and I threw my tablet across the room moments ago. That was fun. :/ )

Simba arched a brow, giving Adofo a look.
"Need I remind you about the 'little brother', thing?" He threw his paw around Adofo's shoulders, pulling him into a hug. "I love you, too. You're all a little brother could ask for. After all. None of this would be possible without you, would it?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 21st, 2014, 6:52 am

(Lol. why'd u throw it?)

Adofo: Hehe, yeah I guess that's true! There isn't a thing I wouldn't do to keep you safe!
*A little colorful bird flies to the top of Priderock as quick as he can.*
Zazu: Sire's!
Adofo: What is it Zazu?!
Zazu: There's a fight that has broken out at the edge of the Pridelands!!!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 21st, 2014, 7:04 am

(I thought it'd be fun. :P Nah, the chord jerked it out of my hands. I tried to grab it, but that only made it shoot across the room flat down onto the tile. Hoo boy. It's a miracle it still works. I'm using my crappy phone now, so look out for typos. The keypad types double keys. Liikee thiis.)

Simba purred, though the screech of his advisor caught his attention.
"A fight?" But... the Pridelands had been nothing but peaceful for so long... He glanced at Adofo before he pushed himself to his paws. "I suppose we'll have to see what the problem is. Thank you, Zazu. Please lead the way. Coming, Dofo?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 21st, 2014, 7:06 am

Adofo: Might as well. Don't forget who is the muscle around here!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 21st, 2014, 7:16 am

"Hey!" Simba protested playfully, but he started down the rocks. "Of course I've always had the speed," he added quickly before leaping down the rest of the way down onto the ground.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » February 21st, 2014, 7:20 am

Adofo: Yeah well, not by much. Plus I have beaten you a few times in some races! Now Zazu, show us the way!
Zazu: Yes, it was over in this direction! We need to hurry!
*The three took off as fast as they could*
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » February 21st, 2014, 7:40 am

Upon their arrival, a cloud of dust was thrown into the air as three spotted figures forced down another, snarling and hissing fiercely. The victim writhed and screamed in agony. As the two rulers approached, the three figures halted long enough for the dust to clear up to reveal three large leopards glaring their way. Beneath them was another spotted and curled body covered in wounds from the fight. The three leopards studied the human, ears twitching thoughtfully.
"This doesn't concern either of you," one of them hissed.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying