[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » June 12th, 2014, 4:34 pm

(His mother)

Lioness: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH THAT THIN-.......Haramu?!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » June 12th, 2014, 4:46 pm

The fierceness in his eyes died and he stared up at the lioness over him.
"You..." he breathed. He slithered out from beneath her, his fur still bristling from the excitement. He backed up until he was beside Sam and he watched the lioness. "What are you doing here?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » June 12th, 2014, 4:51 pm

Lioness: This is my territory! Me and your father ran away and......now we have our own kingdom! We're right on the border. Son.....we missed you!
The lioness walked up to Haramu and licked his cheek.
Mother: Who is this little guy?
(Does she have a name?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » June 12th, 2014, 5:00 pm

(I don't remember what it was. Let me see... Safura is his mom and Njano is his father.)

Haramu growled when she licked him and he looked down at his little brother.
"This is Sam, my... brother. Sam, this is my mother." He looked between the two. "I didn't know you and dad were still together... I thought, with the rules and everything..."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » June 12th, 2014, 5:04 pm

Safura: Brother?! .....oh yes. That human right? Yes.....we weren't. But then we finally decided to run away together and have our own pride! We already have a good number of followers! You know what that means!? You're a prince! And not a vice prince or whatever you are with that human. Now you can come live with us again! No hiding, no fear, no worries!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » June 12th, 2014, 7:05 pm

(Lol I just dropped my phone on the tile and the glass cracked. I'm using it now. But this is phone #4. I'll be getting another used one that has its own issues. At least the screen won't be cracked. )

Haramu blinked at her, shaking his head.
"I'm glad for you and dad... But I'm not going with you." He looked down at Sam. "This is my home now."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » June 12th, 2014, 7:08 pm

(Here's some advice, DUCT TAPE!)

Safura: But.....but honey......we love you!
Sam: So do we!
Safura: Haramu, please! Can you....at least think about it?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » June 12th, 2014, 7:50 pm

(It's cracked across the screen, tho.)

Haramu looked away, his ears swiveled back.
"I don't know... I'm part of them now. They need me. He needs me." He touched his muzzle to Sam's head. "You have everything you wanted now."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » June 12th, 2014, 8:26 pm

( I mean tape it to ur hand! lol)

Safura: Okay.....I understand. Just know that me and your father will always love you! You think....you can just visit sometime? You can even bring your family! I just......I miss you. I miss my baby.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » June 12th, 2014, 8:55 pm

Haramu glared at her.
"It's hard to believe it. You abandoned me when I needed you the most. I don't need you. I don't need this confusion." He snarled at her, then turned back towards Sam. "Let's go."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying