[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Territory Terror — My Lion King Forum

Territory Terror

Re: Territory Terror

Postby Adofo » June 12th, 2014, 4:17 am

Sam climbed on his brothers back and they set off.
Sampson: Hey big brother? Can you....tell me about your life? Like...your old parents?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » June 12th, 2014, 4:29 am

Haramu glanced up at Sam as he walked, then looked forward.
"...Well... What is there to know? It's all from the past." He walked a little bit in silence before sighing. "I was born on a different land than the Pridelands. Rules were a lot different there than they are here. I was a crossbreed. A "half-blood" from two cats from two different territories. This was forbidden and they got rid of me and chased me here. My own parents gave me up... Then your Daddy and Uncle Simba found me and took me in when no one else would. Then we met your Mommy and, well... Here we are." He looked down at his paws as he walked and slowed his pace down a little. "I really do like it here. Especially with you. But... it's been so long since..." his voice faded and he shook his head. "It doesn't matter."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Postby Adofo » June 12th, 2014, 4:36 am

Sam quickly hopped off and walked in front of his brother.
Sam: Hey! They aren't my mommy and daddy! ......They're OUR mommy and daddy!
He said with a smile.
Sam: I don't know why anyone wouldn't want you! Mom and dad love you! And so do I!
He hugged his brother and gave him a kiss on his furry cheek.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » June 12th, 2014, 4:46 am

Haramu looked down at his brother then smiled.
"Okay, fine. 'OUR' Mommy and Daddy." He pressed a paw against Sam's back at the hug and he rasped his tongue over his temple, causing Sam's hair to spike up. He grinned and shouldered past his brother, sweeping his gaze over the grasslands they were stopped at. His ears swiveled back. This was where he was abandoned. He looked down at Sam and nosed him along. "Let's go explore someplace else..."
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » June 12th, 2014, 4:47 am

Sam: Okay.....TAG! YOU'RE IT!
Sam tapped his brothers nose and ran off.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » June 12th, 2014, 4:49 am

(Have any plot ideas for now?)

Haramu straightened, not expecting his brother's shout. But he bowed in play and raced after him, the grass whipping at his face lightly as he chased after him.
"Oh yeah? You better run!" He made sure to keep his claws sheathed so as not to hurt Sam. But that caused his paws to slip on the grass.
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » June 12th, 2014, 4:51 am

(Maybe they run into the lion ruler that hates Haramu and tried to take him away?)

Sam ran but tripped. He rolled but tried his best to crawl away from his brother from tagging him.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » June 12th, 2014, 6:05 am

(His father was a leopard. His mother was a lion. The leading lion from his mother's pride could hate him.)

Haramu pounced and landed short of his brother. He extended a paw and prodded Sam's shoulder lightly to tag him, but froze when he spotted something in the corner of his eye. He turned, only seeing tall grass. He blinked, looking around.
"Stay still." He took a step towards the movement, fur bristling slightly and ears flattened against his skull. "Who's out there?"
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

Postby Adofo » June 12th, 2014, 6:35 am

Sam sees a lioness through the grass.
Sam: Haramu!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » June 12th, 2014, 3:01 pm

Haramu's ears perked and he turned back around to face Sam. Leaving his rear unguarded, the lioness sprung at him, leaping onto his hindquarters and plling him down with ease. He spat and rolled over onto his back, kicking her belly with his hindlegs and batting her face with his front. He snarled threateningly and snapped his jaws inches away from her face.

(Is the lioness his mother, or someone else?)
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

or is it just me?

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying