[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Lion King Growing Up — My Lion King Forum

The Lion King Growing Up

Re: The Lion King Growing Up

Postby simbamohatu01 » February 18th, 2014, 11:05 pm

Scar: Ah. Yes. Quite.
*After an awkward silence...*
Sarafina: Oh Taka, what's happend to you? What have you become?
Scar: It's Scar! Taka...is dead...And you wish to know what's 've become, hmm? King, Sarafina. King. You shall also address me as such.
Sarafina: *sighs* Ok...... What did you want, my king.
Scar: Just your company.
Sarafina: I don't understand. Wait....
Scar: JUST your company. Nothing more.
Sarafina: I shall stay, but only on one condition.
*Since Scar was talking to his 'favourite' lioness, he didn't want to make matters worse between them.*
Scar: Yes?
Sarafina: You leave Nala alone...
simbamohatu01

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Adofo » February 18th, 2014, 11:36 pm

Scar: .....Fine. But I don't see why it matters. Even if I didn't make this little promise my nephew would take all the punishment.
Sarafina: That's another thing! How can you just stand by and let your nephew take the punishment for the whole pride!?
Scar: It's not like I wanted him too! He's a brave little boy and he made his own choice. I don't like it but, if that is his wish, then I won't stop him.
*Later that night Adofo had a dream. He was alone and sad. He couldn't stop crying. Then a paw came and rested on his shoulder.*
Adofo: Dad?!
Mufasa: Adofo. Son. I want you to always remember me.
Adofo: I will! How could I ever forget!?
Mufasa: I want you to have the best hunting gear I can provide for you. I want you to take my body and make yourself an outfit from it.
Adofo: .....But....Dad.....
Mufasa: I know this will not be easy for you to do. But just think of this. When ever you are wear your outfit, you will be carrying a peice of me with you! And always think of it as me holding you in my arms. Protecting you!
Adofo: Okay Dad! .....I will....
Mufasa: I love you son! You make me very proud!
Adofo: *cries* Thank you! .....I love you too!
Mufasa: Now go my son......goodbye.
*Adofo wakes up with tears flowing down his cheeks*
Adofo: .......bye dad.....
*Adofo sneaks away to where they had buried Mufasa and digs him up. He gets out his knife and prepares to cut.*
Adofo: Okay......here it goes...................I CAN'T! I can't do it! I'm sorry dad....
Rafiki: So....you're just goin to let your father down like that?
Adofo: Wha-....what you mean?
Rafiki: YOur father came to me in my dream too. He was worried that you couldn't do it. Or that you didn't think it was really him who talk to you. But it was! He knows that you can do it! You just have to do it and not think of his body as your fathers. I know it's hard. But me and him both know you have it in you!
Adofo: ............Okay. I'll do it! ....Than-
*Rafiki was gone without a trace.*
Adofo: *He kisses his father on the cheek for the last time.* Thank you dad!
*The next morning, Adofo puts away his new outfit for when he gets bigger because he is too small. Sarabi spots him*
Sarabi: Adofo, what did you make that outfit from?
Adofo: Uhhhh....
Sarabi: It came from your father....didn't it?
Adofo: How did you.....
Sarabi: A while back your father said that when his tme came that he would want you to have the best hunting outfit you could have. I just never expected he'd go so soon. And let me guess....he came to you in a dream? ......Adofo listen me. When you get big enough, I want you to take care of it! It may be an outfit but to your father, it is a symbol of honor.....and of love!
Adofo: *cries* Okay.....I will!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby simbamohatu01 » March 1st, 2014, 3:43 pm

*Months pass, and young Adofo soon becomes stronger, not only physically, but mentally as well. He has learnt to live with Scar's dictatorship and a pack of annoying, abusive hyenas. Sarafina starts spending more time with Scar, and eventually start to develope feelings for him. However, Scar was un-aware of Sarafina's infatuation.*

Sarafina: Oh Scar! That was so fun!
Scar: Y-yes. Quite.
Sarafina: Something wrong, my king?
Scar: Well....
simbamohatu01

Postby Adofo » March 1st, 2014, 4:19 pm

Sarafina: Come on! You can tell me!
Scar: It's nothing. Don't worry about it.
Sarafina: Well Scar. I've got some good news! I'm pregnant!
Scar: Ohhhhh..........joy.
Sarafina: You're going to be a father!
Scar: Yay........
*Months later, Sarafina gives birth to a little boy. But Scar has basically ignored his and his mothers existence.*
Sarafina: Scar! Would you like to meet your son?
Scar: Sorry. I have far too much to do today. Another time perhaps!
Sarafina: Yeah.......another time......
*Another lioness with a big tummy starts to follow Scar around. Sarafina feels betrayed.*
Zira: Sorry. You can't win them all!
*A few years pass and now Adofo is now been made the king's bodyguard. Even though he still takes all the beatings. Nala has grown up to be a beautiful young lioness. But she worries for her friend. She hasn't seen Adofo so much as smile since the death of his father and brother and she worries that he's becoming cold and hard. Food in the pridelands has gone very low. And all the water has dried up. Nala goes to ask Scar something for her next hunt.*
Nala: Scar. When I go hunting today, i would like to take Adofo with me. He could really be a big help! And plus we'd cover more ground!
Scar: Hmmm.....fine. Not like he's doing anything useful anyways. Now Adofo, you go hunting with her and bring back some food! Or else! Got it!?
Adofo: Yes....your highness.
Scar: Alright. Now both of you, go!
*Zira has just given birth to her two cubs Vitani and Kovu. Even though Scar knows they are not his, he chooses the boy to be his heir.*
Scar: He will grow up to be a great king! Hehehe!
*They leave priderock in search of food. They travel much farther than they usually would and they come across this little forest.*
Adofo: Okay Nala, I'll be up in the trees! You cover the ground! There's bound to be something in there!
Nala: Alright!
*Nala and Adofo split up. She hears something from a little ways down from where they are and heads that way. Adofo climbs up a tree and hidden by the leaves, jumps from tree to tree. Nala spots something. A big fat warthog and slowly creeps up on it.*
Pumbaa: Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!
*it runs and Nala charges after it.*
Adofo: Sounds like Nala found something.
*Adofo then notices a little merkat running and yelling towards something.*
Adofo: Yeah. He'll do.
*Adofo jumps from tree to tree keeping track of it until it stops to talk to a warthog. While its trying to push it out from under a root, he gets out his bow and arrow and fires a few arrows at it but barely misses.*
Timon: WHOA!!!! What the- Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!
*Nala almost gets them but she comes face to face with another lion and they fight it out till she pins him to the ground. Adofo gets ready to fire more arrows at the lion if necessary. But then they stop to talk. Being to far away, he can't hear them.
Nala: Hey wait! Theres someone i want you to meet! HEY COME DOWN HERE!!!
*Adofo climbs out of the tree and heads over to the lions.*
Adofo: Nala who is this guy? You know him?
Nala: Oh come on! Don't tell me you don't recognize your own brother!
Adofo: Brother!? But i don't have a broth-.......*he pulls off his hood*.....Simba?
Simba: Adofo!?
*The two rush as fast as they can at each other and grab each other as tight as they can. A single tear drips from Adofo's eye and he uas the biggest smile on his face*
Adofo: You're alive!! My baby brother's alive!!!!!
Last edited by Adofo on March 1st, 2014, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby simbamohatu01 » March 1st, 2014, 4:55 pm

Simba: Oh Adofo! I missed you so much!
*The brothers hug for a little while*
Simba: Look. I'm gonna need your help. The Pridelands are rightfully mine, not Scar's. We need to form some kind of plan of attack.
Adofo: I'm listening.......
*Simba, Nala, Adofo, Timon, and Pumbaa all come together and make up a plan*
Nala: Perfect!
Adofo: Let's go!
*They go to Priderock*
Simba: *to Nala* You go 'find my mother, i'll look for Scar....
Scar: SARABIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!
*The dignified ex-Queen marches past the growling hyenas*
Sarabi: Yes Scar?
Scar: Where is your hunting party? There are not doing their job!
Sarabi: There is nothing left! We have no choice. We must leave Priderock.
Scar: We are not going anywhere!
Sarabi: Then you have sentenced us to death!
Scar: So be it!
Sarabi: You can't do that!
Scar: I am the King, I can do whatever I want!
Sarabi: If you were half the King Mufasa was....
Scar: I'M TEN TIMES THE KING MUFASA WAS!
simbamohatu01

Postby Adofo » March 1st, 2014, 5:06 pm

Adofo: Back off Scar!
*Simba and Adofo are standing atop some high rocks*
Scar: Mufasa!? No you're dead!
Sarabi: Mufasa?
Simba: No. It's me!
Sarabi: Simba! You're alive!? How can that be?
Simba: Doesn't matter! I'm home!
*the three share a quick hug*
Scar: Simb-....Simba! It is so great to see you....alive!
Adofo: Listen up Scar!
Simba: I'm here to take my place on the throne.
Scar: Oh yes of course but there is one problem. You see them?
*above them are tons of hyenas looking upon them.*
Scar: They think i'm king!
Nala: We don't! Simba is the rightful king!
Simba: the choice is yours Scar. You either step down or fight.
Scar: Oh really? I certainly wouldn't want to be responsible for the death of a family member!
Simba: Thats not going to work Scar! I've put it behind me!
Nala: Simba what is he talking about?
Scar: Why don't you tell them Simba! Tell them who was the cause of Mufasa's death!
*Everyone looks to Simba*
Simba: ....I am.
Adofo: ....no.
Sarabi: It's not true! Tell me its not true!
Simba: .....it's true.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby simbamohatu01 » March 2nd, 2014, 11:09 pm

Scar: He admits it! Murderer!
Simba: No! It was an accident!
Scar: If it weren't for you Mufasa would still be alive! Do you deny it?
Adofo: .....Simba.
Simba: No.
Scar: Then your guilty!
Simba: No i'm not i'm murderer!
Scar: Oh Simba! Looks like Daddy isn't here to save you this time. Now everyone know WHY!
Nala: Simba!
Adofo: No!
*Simba tries to cling on to the edge of Priderock*
Scar: Hmm now this looks familiar.....hmm where have I seen this befor-Oh! I remember! Heheh...this looks just the way your father did before he died....
*Scar claws Simba's paws*
Scar: And here's my little secret....*whispers* .......I killed Mufasa......
*Simba remembers the Stampede and leaps onto Scar*
Simba: MURDERER!
Scar: No no please!
Simba: Tell them the truth!
Scar: The truth? The truth is in the eye of the beh-*choke cough splutter* Alright. *cough* Alright! I did it.......
Simba: So they can hear you!
Scar: I KILLED MUFASA!
simbamohatu01

Postby Adofo » March 2nd, 2014, 11:46 pm

*Adofo and all the lionesses charge as the hyenas tackle Simba to the ground*
Adofo: GET OFF THE LITTLE BROTHER!
*Adofo and the pridelanders all start clawing and throwing the hyenas all over the place. Adofo is bashing hyenas left and right with his bone weapon. Rafiki comes in and starts whacking away hyenas like a ninja. Soon the hyenas numbers start to thin out.*
Adofo: Simba! Scar.
*He points up at the ledge and the two brothers quickly follow him up to a circle of fire.*
Simba: Murderer....
Scar: Simba, Simba. Adofo. Please. Please have mercy. I beg you.
Simba: You don't deserve to live.
Scar:But, Simba, I am... ah... family. It's the hyenas who are the real enemy. It was their fault - it was their idea!
*Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed are in the background. They overhear and back away growling at Scar's betrayal.*
Simba: Why should we believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
Scar: What are you going to do? You wouldn't kill your own Uncle...?
Simba: No, Scar. I'm not like you.
Adofo: Or me. Even though we should....
Scar: Oh, Simba, Adofo, thank you. You are truly noble. I'll make it up to you, I promise. How can I, ah, prove myself to you? Tell me! I mean, anything.
Simba: Run. Run away, Scar. And never return.
Adofo: If you do....that'll be the end of you!
Scar: Yes. Of course. As you wish... *looking down and seeing a pile of hot coals* ...your Majesty!
*Scar swipes the coals into Simba's face. With a cry of surprise and pain, Simba paws the coals away. Scar pushes Adofo over the side. He grabs hold of the ledge with his weapon laying on the ground. He tries to pull himself up. Scar leaps to attack Simba. The continually smack each other until Scar pushes Simba onto another rock. Adofo gets his arms above the ledge and grabs his weapon. Scar leaps at Simba and Adofo throws the bone at Scar and conks him in the back of his head. Simba kicks him over and off the ledge. He rolls down to the ground and the two brothers peer over the edge to look for their uncle.*
Scar: Uhhh my friends!
Shenzi: Friends? I thought said we was the enemy!
Banzai: Yeah. That's what I heard!
Shenzi &Banzai: Ed?
*Ed just shakes his his and does a insane laugh. The hyenas all start to close in on him.*
Scar: Uh no no wait I can explain! No please don-
*The fire engulfs them all as is starts to rain the fire starts to disappear. The two brothers walk down together to the rest of their pride. Rafiki calls them to come back up so Simba can take his Place. They climb back up to Rafiki and Simba hugs him*
Rafiki: It is time!
*Adofo gestures for Simba to go first up the rock. The two climb together to the top rock as the rain pours over their faces. They both look up to the sky and hear one word.*
Mufasa: Remember...
*A single tear flows from Adofo's eye, hearing the voice of his father. Simba slowly starts to smile then together, the brothers unleash their roars over the land. The rest of the pride roars to have their true king return. Many months later, Simba, Nala, Adofo, Timon and Pumbaa stand over the tip of priderock looking down over all the animals that have returned. Adofo gives Simba a quick rub on his head. Rafiki comes up between Simba and Nala carrying a little boy cub. The new prince. And he presents him to the pridelands.*
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby simbamohatu01 » April 25th, 2014, 10:21 pm

*Adofo looks at Tanabi* (Kopa comes after?)
Adofo: Simba...Nala...he's so....
Simba: *smiles*
Nala: He's your little nephew...
Adofo: *strokes Tanabi*
Timon: ....we can teach him how to belch! Look for grubs! I'm tellin' ya buddy, it's gonna be like ol' times....you. me. and the little guy...
Pumbaa: Awwww...happy times....
Timon: Pumbaa! You're embarassing me...
Pumbaa: Oops....sorry.

*Evening*
Adofo: Hey...Simba?
Simba: Yes 'Dofo?
Adofo: My I....um...
Simba: You don't have to ask, brother! *brings Tanabi to his arms*
*Adofo cradled the young prince, whilst returning a loving smile towards Simba. Tanabi stared at Adofo with big teal-blue eyes. He began to smile and claw at Adofo's growing beard*
Adofo: *starts laughing*
Nala: Oh, how cute! *smiles*
Sarabi: He seems to like you....'Dofo. *smiles*
Simba: Who wouldn't love a guy like him, huh? *winks and smiles*
Adofo: Thanks bro. I gotta admit, this is the happiest day of my life...
Simba:.... And of ours. *smiles and glances at Nala and Sarabi*
simbamohatu01

Postby Adofo » April 25th, 2014, 11:29 pm

Adofo pokes at his nephews chest and he squirms and smiles.
Sarabi: Your father would be so proud of you boys! I know he misses you both very much!
Simba: Thanks mom!
Adofo: Yeah, thanks!

*That night
Tanabi is cold. He's making little squeaks and it wakes Adofo.
Adofo: Oh....
Adofo quietly takes off his hoodie and wraps his new nephew in it. He lays back down and Simba secretly watched what his brother had done and he smiles.
*The next morning
Adofo is playing with his new nephew.
Adofo: He's adorable! And so sweet! He'll make a great king one day!
Simba: Hey Dofo.....I never thanked you for helping me take back the throne!
Adofo: No problem! I'd do it again and again, all for my baby bro!
Simba: Well....thank you! AND Adofo, I want to ask you something. I've been thinking about this since we were kids and.....well......I want you to be my Vice King!
Adofo: What?
Simba: Adofo.....will you be my Vice King? And help me rule our fathers land?!
Adofo: ........yes! I will!
The two brothers share a huge hug. But suddenly Tanabi tumbles over his uncles foot.
Adofo: Hehehe! He's too cute! You know, I can't wait till I become a father one da-..........mmmmm....never mind.
(Yeah sure! But we're not going to kill Kopa, are we?)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying