[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Fallen Kingdom — My Lion King Forum

The Fallen Kingdom

The Fallen Kingdom

Postby Marz » December 30th, 2013, 7:36 pm

for me and Tacos only......
Saiai and Emiko take part in this role play.....
When roleplaying: please use italics- [ i ] without the spaces and [ / i ] to end it without the spaces; no god-modding(this means that you can only control your character, and that for every three moves, you at least have to be hit by one)

"Hey Emi, wanna fight? I learned a new move!
Marz
We become what we think about

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Nickname(s): Marcy, Marmar
Pride Points: 2

Re: The Fallen Kingdom

Postby Tako » December 30th, 2013, 8:14 pm

(Sorry if took long... Oh italics I don't know if I could do them but I'll try...)

"Yeah!! But I learned a better move than you!"
Tako

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh

Nickname(s): Tak, Ellie
Pride Points: 7

Postby Marz » December 30th, 2013, 9:29 pm

( it's [ i ] without the spaces, and to end the italics, it's [ / i ], without the spaces as well)
"Hey! How do you know if you've never seen it!" "Are you ready? Hiiiiyah!" *Nibbles on Emiko's tail*
Marz

Postby Tako » December 30th, 2013, 10:23 pm

(Yeah nevermind I got it Marz :3)
"Hey!! That tickles! Haha! Oh yeah? *jumps on Saiai and nibbles on her ear* How about that?
Tako

uh

Postby Marz » December 31st, 2013, 7:51 pm

"Hey! You're cheating! You're supposed to let me win!
Marz

Postby Tako » January 1st, 2014, 12:16 am

Haha! No!! I didn't cheat!! I won fair in square!
Tako

uh

Postby Marz » January 1st, 2014, 6:22 pm

"But I'm your little sis, You're not being fair because you're bigger than me and you don't let me win!"*nibbles on Emiko's front left paw*
Marz

Return to Lion King Roleplaying